please help, the clothes did not act with the naked model

qq22997745

I extracted model clothes from other games and put them into the TMC bare mold. After entering the DOA5 game, When the bare mold makes an action, the clothes are stiff and the sleeve skirt does not swing. Can anyone help me? What tools do I need to use? How to do the specific steps? Thank you!

14 hours ago, qq22997745 said:

I extracted model clothes from other games and put them into the TMC bare mold. After entering the DOA5 game, When the bare mold makes an action, the clothes are stiff and the sleeve skirt does not swing. Can anyone help me? What tools do I need to use? How to do the specific steps? Thank you!

if it just ez like dat then anyone can be modder, anyway you we need learn how to use blender first

On Tue Jan 08 2019 at 6:34 AM, funtcase said:

you will need to import the tmc into blender and transfer the weights from the body to the clothes. then tweak them where necessary with manual weight painting.
It's not exactly an operation i would recommend to a beginner.

Need to bind clothes to the bones? Or only need to transfer the weight of the body to the clothes?Learning to draw weight is really not easy´╝îBut I really want to make my favorite clothes.

yes, the clothes will need vertex groups bound to the correct bones. if for example, you have a skirt you wish to import, you can find an existing costume that has a skirt, import your replacement skirt and use the data transfer modifier to copy the vertex groups from the exisitng skirt to your replacement skirt mesh.
You will still likely need to do some manual weight painting afterwards.

• 2 months later...
On 1/10/2019 at 7:22 AM, funtcase said:

yes, the clothes will need vertex groups bound to the correct bones. if for example, you have a skirt you wish to import, you can find an existing costume that has a skirt, import your replacement skirt and use the data transfer modifier to copy the vertex groups from the exisitng skirt to your replacement skirt mesh.
You will still likely need to do some manual weight painting afterwards.

modders often write about weight here. can someone explain to me what it is and why it is needed?

Archived