// \\ Creator´s Master // \\ Realistic Sims for your game

On 1/10/2019 at 7:05 PM, Ray Dana said:

Your Sims are great Creator,s Master, i really love them, most of them are like normal people and fit perfect for my game, i just subscribed to your patreon, see you there.

Thank you very much for your words, i am glad you like my Sims, i am trying to do my best, wish you like what is coming next.

On 1/15/2019 at 2:57 PM, Creator´s Master said:

Thank you very much for your words, i am glad you like my Sims, i am trying to do my best, wish you like what is coming next.

Can´t wait, 

I see some people make polls to choose betwen famous actors or models, etc, are you thinking of doing one? i have a lot of ideas and a lot of requests haha

On 1/18/2019 at 3:21 PM, Ray Dana said:

Can´t wait, 

I see some people make polls to choose betwen famous actors or models, etc, are you thinking of doing one? i have a lot of ideas and a lot of requests haha

I will surely do it in February, but i'm still thinking about the best way to do it.

I'll be happy to hear your requests.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/23/2019 at 5:40 AM, Creator´s Master said:

Yes all of them, if you are interested in find some sliders i can try to find the ones i use.

I am, can you please tell me which ones you use?, i only have one for heigh but it deform the sims, the arms gets bugged, appears visually inside the the body.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived