Hey so I've done everything to get HDT to work, and it does with boob physics and the like. But on the tails it just isn't enabled? I can equip them and they're on the right spot but they don't get HDT physics. I've tried to link the XMLs in the DefaultBBP and a lot of other fixes, don't really know what I'm doing wrong at this point. Would appreciate the help

On 10/30/2019 at 12:01 AM, cramsin said:

Hey so I've done everything to get HDT to work, and it does with boob physics and the like. But on the tails it just isn't enabled? I can equip them and they're on the right spot but they don't get HDT physics. I've tried to link the XMLs in the DefaultBBP and a lot of other fixes, don't really know what I'm doing wrong at this point. Would appreciate the help

So I fixed it by downloading the SE Port of your mod Siegmeyer, optimizing the meshes folder with SSE Nif optimizer, and everything works now. The only complaint I have is the tail has a little gap between the body and the tail, and it seems like some clothes make it vibrate a little bit. Anyway to fix those last two problems?

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/12/2019 at 1:01 PM, koloiplu said:

Hello, I have a new problem I use [GR] Inari Tails HDT SMP SE Port 1.2.1 but when im standing the tail never stop moving. I know it's possible to fix it but I don't know how. need some help again.

giphy.gif

Reveal hidden contents

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
254 FE   0 [COCO]CheongSan_SE.esl
  6  6     Heels Sound.esm
  7  7     SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
  8  8     SkyUI_SE.esp
  9  9     RaceMenu.esp
 10  a     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 11  b     UIExtensions.esp
 12  c     AddItemMenuSE.esp
 13  d     UnreadBooksGlow.esp
 14  e     FNISSexyMove.esp
 15  f     CBBE.esp
 16 10     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 17 11     12FemaleBrows.esp
 18 12     Cherry's Eyes.esp
 19 13     RutahTattooPack SE.esp
 20 14     StojaMakeupPack.esp
 21 15     Brows.esp
 22 16     KS Hairdo's.esp
 23 17     YunDao_Hdt_Hair.esp
254 FE   1 MiniBikini.esp
 24 18     [COCO]wedding_2B.esp
 25 19     [COCO]KDA_Ahri_Full.esp
254 FE   2 Shino_School_Uniform.esp
 26 1a     dcc-buttplug.esp
 27 1b     KS Jewelry.esp
 28 1c     Tongues.esp
 29 1d     FNIS.esp
 30 1e     _GSPoses.esp
 31 1f     GPPoses.esp
 32 20     PreGPPose.esp
 33 21     [COCO]ahegao_tshirt.esp
 34 22     XN_Melty Heart.esp
 35 23     Bijin NPCs.esp
 36 24     UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
 37 25     Bijin Warmaidens.esp
 38 26     Bijin Wives.esp
 39 27     Poser Hotkeys.esp
 40 28     opmfgconsole.esp
 41 29     MikanEyes All in one SE.esp
 42 2a     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
 43 2b     ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
 44 2c     ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-L2.esp
 45 2d     [COCO]Anaconda.esp
 46 2e     [COCO]ms_shirt.esp
 47 2f     [COCO]chunli_qipao.esp
254 FE   3 [COCO]Black_cat.esp
254 FE   4 [COCO]sexypunk.esp
 48 30     [COCO]BloomYouth.esp
254 FE   5 Shino_Sweet_Magician.esp
254 FE   6 Shino_Miko_Outfit_Rework.esp
 49 31     Shino Bikini Pack SSE.esp
 50 32     Shino_Traveling Magician.esp
 51 33     ShinoCosplay_Sailor Moon.esp
254 FE   7 GRIM Wednesday Addams.esp
 52 34     GRIM Zero Suit Samus.esp
 53 35     Spartan Bard Outfit CBBE.esp
 54 36     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 55 37     XPMSE.esp
 56 38     InariTailsHDT.esp
 57 39     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

I saw you got the game to atleast let you put the tail on When ever I do I crash instantly.

I use the HDT SMP SE Port of this mod and the tail hasn't been connecting the right way despite me having everything needed (It's all the way at the base of the model right between the feet). I've tried reinstalling XMPSE, multiple times, and kept checking what it overwrites and it overwrites all the skeletons it needs to. Is there a list of mods incompatible with this? If so, I might have some on there and it would help me fix this problem.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey! I hope someone can give me some advice on this. I recently downloaded a follower which comes with a draenei tail that has it's own xml file. But I didn't like the way the tail moved so I was thinking about making it use another tail xml that I downloaded from this mod: 

But I have never edited xmls before or made a tail use another xml and when I tried to link it to this xml in nifskope, the tail either stopped moving or disappeared from the follower. So I was wondering, how would on go about doing this the right way? To make a tail use another xml than the default one? Is this possible to do and does is it a long process to fix?

Hope someone can share some advice on this!

Thanks in advance! 

On 12/26/2019 at 1:25 PM, Tortex said:

The SMP'd version is flawless, but nifskope removes a lot of "clutter" from the nif if you opt it, to no ill effect. The hair color script does weird shit with Racemenu and tends to crash on SE. I couldn't figure out why. 

If you could refrain from posting feedback related to the SE version here, please do so. I have 0 involvement with it and have no experience with SMP for SE.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Anyone else have an issue where about 50% of the time, equipping/unequipping any clothing/armor/accessory causes the tail to detach from the body, and stay behind when she starts walking? If I never change clothes, it works beautifully aside from the normal occasional HDT bug, but that's obviously not gonna happen with some of the other mods I get on this site... ?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi so whenever I crouch the tail doesn't stay connected to my characters body. It just stays in the same position as if i were standing. When I'm im in an animation, the tail just floats in the air as if i were standing as well. I tried reinstalling xmpse but nothing happened.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Great mod. Just what I was looking for. Long bushy tail with realistic hair/fur texture. Two requests though. One, could you make the tail that mimics the hair color have a white tip? And two, could you make the tail more "flirty" like certain long haired cats do? If you're not familiar with this behavior, when these breeds of cat are feeling happy they will raise their tails and flip the ends back and forth. Also, when she is having sex is there any way for the tail to move to the side automatically? I realize that might require a significant effort to correct what is a trivial concern so, if it is, just say so. I can live with the status quo if need be. 

One thing that I'm curious about. When my PC goes to bed her tail sinks through the mattress. Is this an example of the HDT issue discussed previously?

BTW thanks again for a great mod.

• 3 weeks later...

I found one of the reasons why the tail does not fit well to the body. May conflict with races from mods. I don't know exactly what the specific cause of the conflict is, but if you're playing as a non-vanilla race and you're having this issue, try this mod with one of the vanilla races. If everything is the same, then the problem is different, and if everything is corrected, then the matter is in the race.

On 1/12/2021 at 3:53 AM, ShenGo said:

Anyone else have an issue where about 50% of the time, equipping/unequipping any clothing/armor/accessory causes the tail to detach from the body, and stay behind when she starts walking? If I never change clothes, it works beautifully aside from the normal occasional HDT bug, but that's obviously not gonna happen with some of the other mods I get on this site... ?

The same. Sometimes the character may disappear (I understand this due to the fact that the tail stretches across the entire area and the game believes that the camera is in the character, and hides it). Thanks to the invisability fixing, the characters normally pass between locations, but if at least one modscript animation (Sexlab, washing) will be used, it will either leave the tail in place, or stretch it between these points, or stretch the tail to the entire location (I I assume that the tail is stretched between the points of the physics of characters in the area). What is the reason for this phenomenon? At least indirectly? I have already tried a lot of ways to fix it. (I was wrong (this happens with any undressing of the character))

In short, I no longer understand what I am talking about, I am confused, I have tried a huge number of options.

I will add yet. If a similar clip will occur, then after completing the animation, we correct the clipping, re-equipment the tail and ears. Then new animations will not cause cut-off, but as soon as we change the location, it will happen again.

Here is a link to my appeal.
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188619-stretching-hdt-objects-when-changing/

Edited by Soldream
22 hours ago, Soldream said:

The same. Sometimes the character may disappear (I understand this due to the fact that the tail stretches across the entire area and the game believes that the camera is in the character, and hides it). Thanks to the invisability fixing, the characters normally pass between locations, but if at least one modscript animation (Sexlab, washing) will be used, it will either leave the tail in place, or stretch it between these points, or stretch the tail to the entire location (I I assume that the tail is stretched between the points of the physics of characters in the area). What is the reason for this phenomenon? At least indirectly? I have already tried a lot of ways to fix it. (I was wrong (this happens with any undressing of the character))

In short, I no longer understand what I am talking about, I am confused, I have tried a huge number of options.

I will add yet. If a similar clip will occur, then after completing the animation, we correct the clipping, re-equipment the tail and ears. Then new animations will not cause cut-off, but as soon as we change the location, it will happen again.

Here is a link to my appeal.
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188619-stretching-hdt-objects-when-changing/

In my case, it doesn't stretch. It'll just stay there, stiff, floating in air, and the exact shape as when it was equipped. At first, I didn't realize what happened, I just suddenly realized her tail was gone, as if I'd unequipped it, then turned around and saw it floating several feet away from her.

Don't get me wrong, occasionally it will stretch or stop having physics, but I've seen that with all my physics hair/clothing on occasion. The whole 'floating in midair when I unequip anything' bug is unique to this item for me.

Edited by ShenGo
1 hour ago, ShenGo said:

In my case, it doesn't stretch. It'll just stay there, stiff, floating in air, and the exact shape as when it was equipped. At first, I didn't realize what happened, I just suddenly realized her tail was gone, as if I'd unequipped it, then turned around and saw it floating several feet away from her.

Don't get me wrong, occasionally it will stretch or stop having physics, but I've seen that with all my physics hair/clothing on occasion. The whole 'floating in midair when I unequip anything' bug is unique to this item for me.

I sometimes stretch, sometimes it just floats.

• 1 month later...

Okay. I'm setting up a new copy of Skyrim on a rebuilt computer. Loaded the game, added my preferred mods, including Inari Tails HDT, and began playing. The mods on this new setup are basically the same mods I have use on my other system. Only this time, when I create a tail and try to attach it to my character nothing happens, no tail. If I then load HDT Tail Wearable the tail from that nod is created and attaches, no problem. Now normally, I would just shrug and go with the mod that works, but the tails that are created with the "HDT Tail Wearable" mod are inferior in appearance to the Inari Tails. They appear as a solid mass rather than as a real tail with separate, distinguishable hairs and the colors are terrible.   A so-called "blonde" tail is just a mix of red and yellow lines rather than an actual blonde color.

HELP! How do I fix this?

Never mind, I found the problem. Apparently, when I added the mod to my load order, Vortex didn't install the archive correctly. Instead of adding the meshes to the Meshes folder and the textures to the Textures folder, it created a "New Folder" in the Data folder and copied the meshes and textures folders from the archive into that folder along with the .esp and the Readme. It also added the .esp to Skyrim's Data folder so it appeared that the mod had loaded correctly.

Edited by KentuckyExpat