Anyone know gamesas?

Hilds Y

Hello everyone, I want to ask, does anyone know more about Gamesas? they talked a lot about skyrim there. from yesterday I read a lot of their topic. I got a modding trick for CK from there.
The Forum is very strange ... they don't want to be open to other visitors, close themselves.
-I can't find register button to get more rights there
-Many accounts with an average topic are 2-3000 and active in 2006.
-With a very strange profile picture like an animal or another
-member also looks like being unfriendly, they post a question like a quest, glich or modding problem but they seem to disappear after being answered by another member, no thanks and chit-chat after that.
-The website was not found on Google search, I found something on the index page page 3 on Google, when I searched about CK, they were discussing the problem I was experiencing and they gave a link to read other posts, but only 404 Not found. either deleted or only members can be read.
-no moderaton that looks active there

After 2017 (seen in the post history) they disappeared all from the forum. there are no signs from them, and ask "where are you all" "this forum is dead?" "Hello". I think they moved to a new site.

It's a scrapper site.

Basically they index/steal/mirror posts from various official game forums (e.g. Skyrim) to fake online activities/traffic and harvest ad revenues. 

This is a good read: https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/489kep/what_is_gamesas/

Not sure if it's safe or not, could be a useful resource as an index site (albeit illegitimate), could also host malware.

3 hours ago, endersgame said:

It's a scrapper site.

Basically they index/steal/mirror posts from various official game forums (e.g. Skyrim) to fake online activities/traffic and harvest ad revenues. 

This is a good read: https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/489kep/what_is_gamesas/

Not sure if it's safe or not, could be a useful resource as an index site (albeit illegitimate), could also host malware.

thanks for reply! yes I agree, the members there are strange, they deliberately turn off the regiester so that visitors cannot interact with bot bot. so far I have not seen ads and my antivirus does not give a threat warning

Archived