Getting Started

AstridP

First of all, I want to thank everyone here for the great mods and the work that's gone into everything here, I think you're all brilliant, and I'm loving all of your work.

I've been a lurker for a while, and now I'd really like to try my hand at creating some things to give back to the community, if I can. I am I very story-orientated Sims player, and I have lots of ideas that I'd love to implement into my game involving narratives, and hopefully I'll be able to share them with everyone here, too. I'm hoping to be able to create careers, aspirations, rewards, and specific moodlets for a range of LGBTQ+ and relationship stories.

I realise the mountainous task that lays ahead of me, and I may fail dismally, but I'm willing to give it go at least. Problem is, I can't really find any guides that help me with getting started in what I specifically want to do. I've been up and down the land of Google, but can only really find outdated guides.

I thought I'd start fairly basically, so I can work my way up to my bigger ideas once I've got a handle on it. Very specifically, to start with, I'd love to be able to create a moodlet that gets triggered after the sex interaction completes. I'd also like to try creating a new trait and a new career.

I have everything I need downloaded, but it's all a bit overwhelming and I don't know where to start. Does anyone know of any guides that I can take a look at?

Many thanks for everything!

Archived