GALMAR - "Liberation of Skyrim" - Can't Report In.

:exclamation: I am stuck at the "Liberation of Hjaalmarch" phase of the Civil War. Galmar will not display the "Reporting In" dialogue option.

- I have tried re-starting the quest line, I cannot see anything left uncompleted in the chain up to this point in my "J" quest panel.

- I have tried the apparent methods of "hit him", "hit him again", "wait", "fast travel", "keep hitting him until he drops then run away & pay your bounty", "... uhhhhhhhh...", etc. and none of these seem to work.

- I have also tried the "setstage cwobj" command, but this does not seem to be having any effect as the console keeps replying that it doesn't recognise the stage or some other version of "...eh??".

- I have tried deactivating every mod .esp/.esm in my list vapart from "Skyrim.esm".

- I can find a lot of information about people experiencing this game bug, but nothing about a guaranteed workaround or genuine fix.

CURRENT GAME VERSION: Skyrim 1.8.151.0.7 (SKSE 1.6.5 rel 33)

Help? :huh:

Load Order pics attached below:

Sorry - I must've been in the process of getting the pics when you replied. They're up now, as attachments at the base of the post.

EDIT: ....aaaaaaaand those're the wrong pics. Updating now... :blush:

EDIT: Cool. Updated now. Also attaching a Papyrus log thingy - I can never make any sense of those things, but perhaps it might help. :huh:

Archived