Kinky Selfies Not Showing?

1 hour ago, addicted2sims said:

Most of the Sims I play like to take Kinky selfies, but the picture will not show; and when I go to hang it on the wall it looks like a little kid drawing. What am I missing? Thanks in advance ?.

Do you have University? I think that is a requirement for selfies to work.

I have not seen the selfies being replaced with drawings.

1 minute ago, addicted2sims said:

Yep, got University

Are you directing your sims to take the selfies (Smart Phone > Camera > Take Kinky Selfie), or are they taking them on their own? I do know that user directed selfies show up differently from autonomous ones, which just show up with the head and shoulders.

Also, there are some settings related to selfies. You might need to change those from the defaults. I think I have mine set to high quality, or something similar.

26 minutes ago, FreakyRufus said:

Are you directing your sims to take the selfies (Smart Phone > Camera > Take Kinky Selfie), or are they taking them on their own? I do know that user directed selfies show up differently from autonomous ones, which just show up with the head and shoulders.

Also, there are some settings related to selfies. You might need to change those from the defaults. I think I have mine set to high quality, or something similar.

Sometimes they take it themselves, but I'll look for those settings

8 minutes ago, addicted2sims said:

Sometimes they take it themselves, but I'll look for those settings

Well, it might have been a previous version that had High Quality, or I could just be misremembering. I see an option in Kinky World > settings > General, for Selfie Creation. It has options of disabled, low, medium, and high. I have mine set on high. I had assumed it related to the amount of autonomy in taking selfies, but maybe it is a combination of quality and autonomy.

At any rate, try out the "high" setting and see if that helps any.

Archived