Looking For Animation Reccomendations - Tit Fuck and Vanilla Sex

Guest sugarcake

Guest sugarcake

Hello everyone, I'm new, and i'm really nervous about posting, hahaha. ? I've been lurking for a while.

I'm looking for animations for WickedWhims. If you have any favorite animations, please let me know where I can find them, and feel free to include a gif! (Maybe in a spoiler.)

In particular, i'm looking for this kind of stuff.

- Tittyfucking/titwank/boobjob, anywhere (sofa, counter, chair, bed, floor...)

- Missionary vaginal sex on bed (M/F)

- Missionary anal sex on bed (M/F and M/M)

- Gentle or cuddly sex animations (teasing/oral/vaginal/anal/climax)

If you can help me find nice breast and penis meshes, I'd be very grateful for that too!

I don't need one animation package that has dozens or hundreds of animation sequences. Quality over quantity is fine with me.

After browsing, I've seen that "forced," "rough" and "dubcon/uncomfortable" sex animations are very popular. It's great people can play how they like! But for me, It doesn't really fit how I play sims. I have a hard time going through the settings in Wicked Whims to disable all the kinds of animations I'd rather not have autoplay.

I've already have Wicked Whims set up and ready to go, and I know how to install mods. I'm just curious to see what the experts around here will recommend ?

Archived