[Sims 4] Alonely WW & DD/Pets/Cottage Living/Horse Ranch Animations [2024-4-30]

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I don't know if it's just me, but some animations don't seem to be able to be accessed

I used to be able to play them (for example, the ones on the "Object object_vet_ExamStation:0x03450f1f61e5840c Tags (235611182967653388)" = the vet examination table)

They appear in the DD's "Show Available Animations" but they either :

-Show a possible location, but doesn't appear when trying to actually start it (I believe it's similar to the issue the user, from a few comments above, had)

-Have "Locations : LOCALIZED_STRING_NOT_FOUND_None", and therefore, don't show up either...

Does anyone know what is going on ?

Screen.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I for what ever reason can only get a few of the zoo animations to work. And only vaginal one is the cowgirl one. I am using the DD version(free) from this site. Am I doing something wrong? Specifically the anims are limiting me to cowgirl and lick/suck as male despite being a female sim with a male dog.

Edited by AlbinoPantheress
addendum

I hate to bother people on here, but I cannot seem to get any of the pet animations to work. My two sims (dog+human) want to do it and I'll click on start sexy time, then either asking or having sex or having the dog ask for sex. I'll click on what type of animation I want them to perform.

My sim will agree and then they'll go to a room and just stand there, no actual animation will begin and the dog will be standing between my sim's legs. I at first thought it was the breed of dog I had so I went onto the gallery and got a husky, but same issue.

Am I doing something wrong or am missing something?