52 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

here it is:

image.png.ea38ef6ed50a37c0555eab3b2f51cb5b.png

I had a similar error AAF ERROR:  [010] Animation ID "FM-Chair01-02 Cowgirl" not found.  Then the writing would stay on screen and AAF wouldn't work.  [010] must be a missing animation code since you are having the same code with a different animation.  I think AAF is calling an animation that doesn't exist in the file so you either have to reinstall Leito's animation or delete the xml.  I ended up deleting AJ's Crowd xml and Vs Furniture plugin and references to it in the xml and the error went away.  Now I have to fix crafting because I CTD whenever I try to use the cooking station or chemistry workbench (in Sanctuary).  I haven't moved beyond that yet.

I commented out references to  FM-Chair01-05Cowgirl in five different files. But it still popped up. I also use MO2 and I deselected the cumnwealth mods. This, then, brought up all the missing overlay errors and the "reverse_carry" missing in the first post above. I re-enabled the cumnweatlhmods, but began moving around the main file and the patches.  This made things worse.

I'll start again by commenting out the FM-Chair01-05Cowgirl and the Reverse_Carry in the five files I did them in. Then disable the cumnwealth. Then I'll have to start debugging the overlay issues.

locations I found the references of FM-Chair01-05Cowgirl

SavageCabbages Animation Pack\AAF

Advanced Animation Framework Sex Animations Theme\AAF

Patches for CumNWealth Mutant Leito SavageCabbage Zaz\AAF

CumNWealth SavageCabbage v1\AAF

Patch for AAF Sex Animations Theme\AAF

Installation procedure I followed:

2 hours ago, Spike763 said:

I commented out references to  FM-Chair01-05Cowgirl in five different files. But it still popped up. I also use MO2 and I deselected the cumnwealth mods. This, then, brought up all the missing overlay errors and the "reverse_carry" missing in the first post above. I re-enabled the cumnweatlhmods, but began moving around the main file and the patches.  This made things worse.

I'll start again by commenting out the FM-Chair01-05Cowgirl and the Reverse_Carry in the five files I did them in. Then disable the cumnwealth. Then I'll have to start debugging the overlay issues.

Installation procedure I followed:

I don't get it, where you missed it, working fine for me. See pic below

ScreenShot0.png

6 hours ago, Spike763 said:

I commented out references to  FM-Chair01-05Cowgirl in five different files. But it still popped up.

I think that a tag file (which should now be located inside a theme) calls an ID like that when it defines the type of animation, but unfortunately I still didn't find time to inspect them so I am only making assumption.

But... You didn't mention any themes in the list of those you commented.

The problem is - commenting the first one (savagecabbage animation pack) means removing the real and correct definition of that specific animation. This means that if the problem was popping out because of some other mod, now it can't be solved at all anyway.

While the concept behind this problem could be easy, when more things overlap it can become a mess to understand the causes.

For example, the user reconphil mentioned that he removed my files to solve the issue, even if I told him that my files weren't containing that line. This was strange and I wanted to inspect better with him, and in the end the real problem was that the installation wasn't clean, it was containing old files that shouldn't be there.

In short, I'm aware that it's not easy to debug these, and sometimes it's just easier cleaning everything and doing things for scratch. My two cents.

I reinstalled(overwrote) all the mods, reverting them back to original. I know I shouldn't use the "AAF for beginners" guide as gospel. So, I'm going through, one by one again. Making sure I do have the most current. I'm not one to let this beat me and I will figure this out. 

17 minutes ago, Spike763 said:

I reinstalled(overwrote) all the mods, reverting them back to original. I know I shouldn't use the "AAF for beginners" guide as gospel. So, I'm going through, one by one again. Making sure I do have the most current. I'm not one to let this beat me and I will figure this out. 

You using NMM or MO?

• 4 weeks later...

I've had this issue since the last update - had to reinstall the game and every mod (over 250) and kept having this happen whever I enable CumNWealth.

Disabling it in my mod list makes the issue go away, I just don't get any overlays until I figure out exactly what's causing it.

Edit:

CumNWealth for AAF works without issue, the CNW patches for the animation packs was the errors I had been getting for certain positions.

On 1/26/2019 at 1:04 PM, deadbyrne said:

Edit:

CumNWealth for AAF works without issue, the CNW patches for the animation packs was the errors I had been getting for certain positions.

Would it be possible for you to list out which mods I can install to re-create the missing animation error?

I am trying to adjust the error process to let it "survive" missing animations better. (Ideally, people would still install correct XML.)

10 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Would it be possible for you to list out which mods I can install to re-create the missing animation error?

I am trying to adjust the error process to let it "survive" missing animations better. (Ideally, people would still install correct XML.)

I've been asking myself that since I first tried to install AAF. It should be that if its missing an animation it just doesn't bother using that one and continues on its merry go way. Spending all the time to figure it all out then it wont work at all cause of 1 error is irritating to say the least. So not b itching here just saying good idea I hope you figure a way to do that.

5 hours ago, walkin said:

I've been asking myself that since I first tried to install AAF. It should be that if its missing an animation it just doesn't bother using that one and continues on its merry go way. Spending all the time to figure it all out then it wont work at all cause of 1 error is irritating to say the least. So not b itching here just saying good idea I hope you figure a way to do that.

I disagree.

I think it is better for people to fix problems correctly rather than try to get their game working half-assedly. With modding, it's hard enough to keep things running the way you like when installing correctly. Trying to wing it with known errors is just compounding the problem significantly.

But, that said, I am indeed making it easier for users to proceed the wrong way.

16 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

I disagree.

I think it is better for people to fix problems correctly rather than try to get their game working half-assedly. With modding, it's hard enough to keep things running the way you like when installing correctly. Trying to wing it with known errors is just compounding the problem significantly.

But, that said, I am indeed making it easier for users to proceed the wrong way.

yeah I hear ya. I can get it going no problem now but it took me about a month to get a handle on it and be able to fix myself. You have a million times more patience then I ever will. I couldn't continue to answer and deal with people that constantly ask the same thing over and over and over again cause theyre too lazy to look it up for themselves. For that you get credit. Lol. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

so ...  what do you delete from here?  ... or how do we make it work?

719260577_Fallout42021-03-1913-58-58-95.jpg.7326f7acd655d8e7b24ac2be2da88eee.jpg

everyone must have figured out what the problem was because the SavageCabbages Animation Pack FOMOD V1.0.4.7 Z variant was installed and had no problems before.

The solution ... delete and return to previous FOMOD V1. 0. 1. 3. 7 Z ... version.

Look back... nobody writes that. He only chooses to delete as a solution.

In many cases, I have found that the creator does not share all the information that is necessary for the subject or that is essential for the proper running of the given version.  If so... it's either very elaborate or" incidental " information.

However, and I have a new problem that has begun to soar, and this is the camera pull...

The camera falls back half the distance from the entire road, which is a huge swing.

This really is some fantastic shit... it's incredibly uncomfortable and very confusing.

I've been going over the orders and the chances of repair... there's nothing about it... if there is, I haven't found anything ... so it's really hidden.

The camera show makes shooting impossible, and in the case of hitting, it's not always possible to know who you hit nearby because the difference is significant.

Once it was settled... going back, like, 50 hours .. and from there to another place, the problem was solved.. "temporarily."

It seemed to come out when AJ_Various_XMLs_2. 3 [AAF]-FOMOD.zip dope's starting loading.

Obviously, the solution corresponds to the previous repair method. Delete and return to previous version... or permanent removal and back to before...

You see?.. there's a big difference between the two pictures...

Is there any way to fix this swing? hmm?

Don't spare me. Share it.

Because now... for version 161.1, the image is dark... many mistakes simply remain hidden. This may also be a way for the player to have no idea what is happening or not happening.

I'm running 80b for"variety.".. however, this is what the 130 takes. The surrender is now not frozen or dark screen... he's teleporting somewhere... and even though it's not why this stuff is installed, there's a lot of problems that have stopped in one way. So is surrendering and the thing.. "freeze" in the stillness. But before I say The anim run... they're just inaccurate in the system. Using the "asexmod" package produces accurate playback. Someone can do a real job... I'll share it. This works with buttons and positions can be changed. The modern stuff. It's something I've never been able to do before... hmm... because the show didn't get the right data package and I still don't know how to find it with the buttons because there's nothing in the selection.

nyilván mindenki rájött, mi a hiba oka hiszen a SavageCabbages Animation Pack FOMOD V1.0.4.7Z változatot telepítette és előtte nem voltak gondjai. 

A megoldás ... törölni és visszatérni a korábbi  FOMOD V1.0.1.3.7Z ... változathoz.

Nézz vissza... Ezt senki nem írja. Csak a törlést választja mint megoldás.

Sok esetben azt tapasztaltam, hogy a készítő nem oszt meg minden információt ami az ADOTT témához szükséges vagy ami az adott változat rendes futásához nélkülözhetetlen. Ha igen... az vagy nagyon körülményesen történik vagy "mellékes" információként.

AAF ERROR: 010

FM-Chair01-04Cowgirl

1132408872_Fallout42021-03-1920-56-32-97.jpg.a722465b86e4863c322093cac4e14e8c.jpg

Ámde és azonban nálam egy új probléma is elkezdett szárnyalni és ez a kamera húzás...

A kamera visszaesik a táv felére a teljes útról ami hatalmas hintázás. 

Ez tényleg valami fantasztikus szar... elképesztően kényelmetlen és nagyon zavaró. 

Átnéztem a parancsokat és a javítási esélyeket... semmi nincs erről... ha van én semmit nem találtam ... szóval jól el van dugva.

A kamera műsor a lövöldözést lehetetlenné teszi és az ütlegelés esetében sem mindig tudható a közelben kit találsz el mivel a különbség jelentős.

Egyszer sikerült a dolgot kiküszöbölni... visszamenve vagy 50 órát (ami mondjuk ez a saját problémám mivel nincs 10 mentésem csak egy) .. és onnan egy másik helyre ugorva a gond megszűnt.. "átmenetileg" .

Úgy tűnt ez akkor jön ki ha az AJ_Various_XMLs_2.3[AAF]-FOMOD.zip cuccos kezdi a betöltést. 

A megoldás nyilván az előző javítási módnak megfelelő. Törlés és vissza a korábbi változathoz... vagy a végleges eltávolítás és vissza korábbra..

Nos itt van az amire aszt mondjuk... nem kell minden szart telepíteni főként, ha az alap rendszer amúgy sem dolgozik.

Lenne ehhez a hintához valami egyszerű javítás? hmm? 

Ne kímélj! Oszd meg!

Látod... a két kép közt eléggé nagy a különbség... és talán téged is érintett és lehet, hogy megtaláltad a gond okát. Vagy nem?

1462574462_Fallout42021-03-1920-56-27-54.jpg.37bf4cdf74d9861b707a8185355d3f54.jpg

Mivel most... a 161.1 verziónál a kép sötét... sok hiba egyszerűen rejtett marad. Ez is lehet egy megoldás ahhoz, hogy a játékosnak ne legyen fogalma arról ami történik vagy nem történik. 

Nálam most a 80b fut a "változatosságért"... mindamellett a 130 -as játék ezt viszi. A megadás most nem csak fagyás vagy sötét képernyő... hanem hogyha a faj nem a legmegfelelőbb elteleportál valahová... és bár az nincs amiért ez a cucc telepítve de a problémák sora egy módon megállt és szórakoztatásként hagy még párat. Így azt is hogy megadod magad és a dolog.. "befagy" a mozdulatlanságba. Ám mielőtt az anim  futását mondanám... Igen. Azok dolgoznak. És azok csak a rendszerben pontatlanok. Az "aSexMod" csomag használata pontos lejátszásokat produkál. Valaki képes rendes munkát is csinálni... majd azt megosztani. Ez működik a lapgombokkal és a pozíciók váltogathatók. A modern cuccnál. Ez  valami olyan dolog amit korábban sohasem tudtam megtenni... hmm... mivel a műsor nem kapott megfelelő adatcsomagot és most sem tudom hogyan kellene találni a lapgombokkal ilyet mivel a választékban semmi nincs.

Nyomtam mindent... de semmi nem történt és azért, mert nem volt semmi a listában amit végrehajthatott volna.  :bawling::rage:

Ennél idegesítőbb dolog nincs ...!

Amikor a mutánsnál besötétedik és elveszi az irányítást... majd elfelejti visszaadni... na az idegesítőbb!

Spoiler

653620070_Fallout42021-03-1818-26-49-86.jpg.ef5940279bbb612e6e0fdc74e003a4b5.jpg

A "társ" csak ide-oda sétálgat és semmi hasznosat nem tesz... haszontalan dolgot viszont bőven...

1004628949_Fallout42021-03-2011-02-43-30.jpg.472bc36db441f748a89b1199776fa14f.jpg