Related pregnancy

I've installed correctly Beeing female and it requirements + i've installed SexLab MatchMaker but when the character go to have sex never get pregnancy when i check Information in BF it always says in pregnancy NO.

Do i need to install some mod and if yes which ?

Just to mention everything is working and animations is working, im running Skyrim via steam.

1 hour ago, waha55 said:

I've installed correctly Beeing female and it requirements + i've installed SexLab MatchMaker but when the character go to have sex never get pregnancy when i check Information in BF it always says in pregnancy NO.

Okay so you have it installed but have you checked your settings? Under GENERAL SETTINGS make sure player menstrual cycle is checked.

setting 2.jpg

Then under MENSTRUAL CYCLE & CONCEPTION you may need to bump up your chance to conceive a bit, it starts at 30% by default.

cycle 2.jpg

This is most likely your culprit a low chance to conceive means you might have a whole heck of a lot of sex before you ever get pregnant.

1 hour ago, wokking56 said:

Okay so you have it installed but have you checked your settings? Under GENERAL SETTINGS make sure player menstrual cycle is checked.

setting 2.jpg

Then under MENSTRUAL CYCLE & CONCEPTION you may need to bump up your chance to conceive a bit, it starts at 30% by default.

cycle 2.jpg

This is most likely your culprit a low chance to conceive means you might have a whole heck of a lot of sex before you ever get pregnant.

Yes i already have them checked but still when the character have sex after that it is not displayed in the Information in BF and never get pregnant. Even the chances are 100%.

So i think it is bugged SexLab or Sexmatcher or it must SexLab to be load order after Beeing Female ?

Archived