Serana dialogue problem

NokoKoko

Hi guys/gals. So I'm not entirely sure if this is a bug...

So I've finaly started the Dawnguard quests and sided with the vampires. After Harkon turned me into Vampire Lord and giving me the first quest, I can't talk to Serana and make her come with me. When I click on her all she says is "Hi" and "What is it?". So is this normal? Do I have to finish the first quest (THE BLOODSTONE CHALICE)so I can talk to her again or it's a bug and I have to use the "DLC1NPCMentalMode" console command that I found on the wiki?

I've tried several times loading earlier saves but everytime is the same thing.

I don't have any mods that alter the vampirism or the main Dawnguard quests. I only have mod that changes Serana's appearance.

I have "Vilja" and "Lylvieve Sisters" follower mods, "Skooma Incorporated" and "Get Drunk" mods. Everything else is armors/weapons and cosmetic replacement mods. Oh and I also have "Heartfire" DLC. That's pretty much it. :)

Archived