Anyone know any good Adult games?

pcgeek01

Alrighty, first post here after like 3 or 4 years?
I remember there used to be this hentai game that was like Crusader kings 2 but in space... Can't remember it now, oh well...

**Structuring time**
-Game genre?-

• Strategy (Cause, I like strategy games?)
  • RPG - Character customization woo!
  • Player enslavement maybe? (I might secretly be masochistic?)

-What's appropriate-

• I honestly don't mind, anything goes!

I've played TITS and COC, those two were fun (never finished them though, do they even have an ending) but I've always gone "Kinda wish I could play the game overs" like when your sold into slavery or become someone's bitch... Yes I'm talking about you centaur dude with bow... 

18 hours ago, pcgeek01 said:

Alrighty, first post here after like 3 or 4 years?
I remember there used to be this hentai game that was like Crusader kings 2 but in space... Can't remember it now, oh well...

**Structuring time**
-Game genre?-

• Strategy (Cause, I like strategy games?)
  • RPG - Character customization woo!
  • Player enslavement maybe? (I might secretly be masochistic?)

-What's appropriate-

• I honestly don't mind, anything goes!

I've played TITS and COC, those two were fun (never finished them though, do they even have an ending) but I've always gone "Kinda wish I could play the game overs" like when your sold into slavery or become someone's bitch... Yes I'm talking about you centaur dude with bow... 

Stellaris is about as close as i can think of right now, is that what you remember?

And yes CoC does infact have an ending but aside from the Main Storyline you really dont have much finished content, due to creators coming and going and the more relaxed rules for content submission.
TiTS however is NOT complete, but is arguably more complete in terms of content thanks to the stricter rules.

On 12/26/2018 at 9:12 PM, Higuera said:

Stellaris is about as close as i can think of right now, is that what you remember?

And yes CoC does infact have an ending but aside from the Main Storyline you really dont have much finished content, due to creators coming and going and the more relaxed rules for content submission.
TiTS however is NOT complete, but is arguably more complete in terms of content thanks to the stricter rules.

Stellaris doesn't have too much sexual content I think and funny enough. I see what you mean with the comparison of COC to TITS, isn't TITS more refined than COC since there appears to be more effort directed towards it?

Carnal Coup? I just tried it earlier today and didn't like it because it wasn't what I thought it was...but it was in space.

I like Newlife, it has good character customization but not any of the other stuff. Well, there's an enslavement ending but it's pretty specific and a single scene.

CoC - There is a modded version that has more content. It's called the "Revamp mod"

TiTS - Definately more refined and more content. A new public (free) version came out recently

Free Cities (The original game hasn't been updated in over a year) - It's a text game where you take control of a futuristic city after the worlds economy has crashed. The game is a large scale slave management game with large amounts of customization over your slaves as well as the direction you choose to develop your city and it's beliefs.

Devious World - A growing CYOA game with no single cohesive plot, merely an endless world of options to be built. Content ranges from vanilla sex to mild fantasy, to mind control to the blatantly unrealistic and unexplained magical and scifi events.

Lilith's Throne - Lilith's throne is a text-based erotic RPG, in which you travel through a world filled with demons, magic, and lots of sex.

The Company - The Company is an open-ended erotic text-heavy adventure game. Contains an overarching story spanning multiple chapters, while deciding if, when and how you'll interact with various characters to help shape your own story.

Strive for Power - Strive an adult, text based fantasy themed slave management game in development. You take a role of an aspiring young Mage, who takes a possession over a mansion and aims to achieve greatness by utilizing power, wits and magic, take control over various procedurally generated slaves of over 15 different races. You control your servants, which are used to generate food and gold, but not only that, - mana, utilized by magic, generally can only be acquired from sex. You can brew potions, learn and play with spells, modify servants and yourself at the laboratory, and keep human farm. The turn-based combat, which allows you to capture and train slaves of different races and upbringings with unique traits. 

Girl Life (English community version) - Girl Life is an open-world game in our current time, for you to explore as you are thrown into a new life. You can either start out in the middle of a larger city, where you'll find yourself finding a job to pay your rent and bills. Or you visit high-school again and make new friends there. Go to the nightclub at weekends, train at the gym, go on a shopping tour or whore yourself out, it's up to you.

Repurposing Center - "The Repurposing Center" is an interactive erotic fiction about a dystopian not too distant future in which undesirables are carted off the streets by government capture vans so they can be repurposed into something more valuable to society. You find yourself in this very situation, trapped within the facility, being changed both physically and mentally to suit the whims of potential buyers who are your only way out. The game is a sandbox life simulator within "The Repurposing Center" where players will need to partake in work, training and socialization in order to secure themselves a happy ending when they finally place themselves up for auction.

Student X-Change Program - This is more of a choose-your-own-adventure book, with some random elements added in, than a traditional game. You are student who takes an X-Change Pill and starts his (her) adventures on a university campus.

If you need help finding any, let me know.

On 1/1/2019 at 11:06 PM, Phelps1247 said:

Carnal Coup? I just tried it earlier today and didn't like it because it wasn't what I thought it was...but it was in space.

I like Newlife, it has good character customization but not any of the other stuff. Well, there's an enslavement ending but it's pretty specific and a single scene.

Never heard of Carnal Coup, but I've played Newlife and I spend too much time making new characters, still do! v-v

On 1/2/2019 at 12:43 AM, Choppytehbear said:

CoC - There is a modded version that has more content. It's called the "Revamp mod"

TiTS - Definately more refined and more content. A new public (free) version came out recently

Free Cities (The original game hasn't been updated in over a year) - It's a text game where you take control of a futuristic city after the worlds economy has crashed. The game is a large scale slave management game with large amounts of customization over your slaves as well as the direction you choose to develop your city and it's beliefs.

Devious World - A growing CYOA game with no single cohesive plot, merely an endless world of options to be built. Content ranges from vanilla sex to mild fantasy, to mind control to the blatantly unrealistic and unexplained magical and scifi events.

Lilith's Throne - Lilith's throne is a text-based erotic RPG, in which you travel through a world filled with demons, magic, and lots of sex.

The Company - The Company is an open-ended erotic text-heavy adventure game. Contains an overarching story spanning multiple chapters, while deciding if, when and how you'll interact with various characters to help shape your own story.

Strive for Power - Strive an adult, text based fantasy themed slave management game in development. You take a role of an aspiring young Mage, who takes a possession over a mansion and aims to achieve greatness by utilizing power, wits and magic, take control over various procedurally generated slaves of over 15 different races. You control your servants, which are used to generate food and gold, but not only that, - mana, utilized by magic, generally can only be acquired from sex. You can brew potions, learn and play with spells, modify servants and yourself at the laboratory, and keep human farm. The turn-based combat, which allows you to capture and train slaves of different races and upbringings with unique traits. 

Girl Life (English community version) - Girl Life is an open-world game in our current time, for you to explore as you are thrown into a new life. You can either start out in the middle of a larger city, where you'll find yourself finding a job to pay your rent and bills. Or you visit high-school again and make new friends there. Go to the nightclub at weekends, train at the gym, go on a shopping tour or whore yourself out, it's up to you.

Repurposing Center - "The Repurposing Center" is an interactive erotic fiction about a dystopian not too distant future in which undesirables are carted off the streets by government capture vans so they can be repurposed into something more valuable to society. You find yourself in this very situation, trapped within the facility, being changed both physically and mentally to suit the whims of potential buyers who are your only way out. The game is a sandbox life simulator within "The Repurposing Center" where players will need to partake in work, training and socialization in order to secure themselves a happy ending when they finally place themselves up for auction.

Student X-Change Program - This is more of a choose-your-own-adventure book, with some random elements added in, than a traditional game. You are student who takes an X-Change Pill and starts his (her) adventures on a university campus.

If you need help finding any, let me know.

That's quite a list you've got there, I definately played COC (The revamped mod too I think?) and TITS, I liked Liliths Throne but it needs to get a bit more finished, the rest I've never heard of, they sound interesting to say the least! ^-^
Thanks!

I do believe the game you might be thinking of is Rai-7 PUK.

First post in general here bc I thought I might be helpful lol

Now since i'm here anyways I may as well recommend some games.

Fantasy Slave Trainer - Made by Onerglossi, still pretty early in development, but it's decently fun for what it is and i'm keeping an eye on it! The name is pretty self explanatory

Portals Of Phereon - Made by Syvaron, though I personally prefer playing the easiest mode bc i'm a little bitch, but I've honestly spent hours on this game. It's like a mix between simulation, breeding, rpg and all that good stuff.

Strumpets - Strumpets is an adult game created by Meismike & Sismicious where you have to train girls and make that sweet sweet money. (I feel like the description on the site explained it best lol)

48 minutes ago, Sawazumin said:

I do believe the game you might be thinking of is Rai-7 PUK.

First post in general here bc I thought I might be helpful lol

Now since i'm here anyways I may as well recommend some games.

Fantasy Slave Trainer - Made by Onerglossi, still pretty early in development, but it's decently fun for what it is and i'm keeping an eye on it! The name is pretty self explanatory

Portals Of Phereon - Made by Syvaron, though I personally prefer playing the easiest mode bc i'm a little bitch, but I've honestly spent hours on this game. It's like a mix between simulation, breeding, rpg and all that good stuff.

Strumpets - Strumpets is an adult game created by Meismike & Sismicious where you have to train girls and make that sweet sweet money. (I feel like the description on the site explained it best lol)

As a veteran with 3 posts already, welcome! :cool:

I think Rai-7 is exactly the game I was looking for, for... Well ages!

Also speaking, why be a slave trainer when you can be a slave, just me? Ahem... Anyways! I'll give these few a checkout, but I always find myself being like a nice slave master who just isn't cut out for the job, but oh well each to their own I'm afraid, but money never hurt anyone :3

Archived