Jump to content

Mankini!


Sethster

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey there!

I was searching for a mankini and managed to find this fantastic one by BR4CC:

 

tumblr_nrgfjqiwOm1up4pmso1_r4_500.png

 

However, his Tumblr has been down and I have failed to find any link that can lead m to this download. So if anyone here owns it or manages to find it, or any mankini for that matter, I'd be beyond grateful if you were to share with me here! 

 

Cheers and Merry Christmas! ?

Posted

It reports malware and blocks me out of the site. I would make an exception, but I can't know if the file is infected or smth. 

 

If you have time, try something like mediafire/simfileshare or anything of similar kind. I'd be ETERNALLY thankful!

 

EDIT: Tried it on Edge, Mozilla.. still nothing.

ANOTHER EDIT: Managed to find it using web.archive as well! Thank you for helping me out!

  • 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
Posted
On 06/04/2019 at 08:50, RobRossiFan said:

Eu fiz o DL e sem problemas
vou torná-lo acessório (luvas) para caber nos meus corpos musculares do BB sims

Very nice!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...