Sims Wicked Whims not working

After the update yesterday wicked whims stopped working. At first the button would appear but only settings would show up and then I went to go delete it and reinstall and now it just won't show up at all. I enabled mods and the rest of my cc is working just not wicked whims. I updated it this morning but again nothing is popping up. It shows in my custom content but not in my script mods and I am not sure what to do because this is pretty important in my gameplay. someone please help im so desperate :/

15 hours ago, Catalina1227 said:

After the update yesterday wicked whims stopped working. At first the button would appear but only settings would show up and then I went to go delete it and reinstall and now it just won't show up at all. I enabled mods and the rest of my cc is working just not wicked whims. I updated it this morning but again nothing is popping up. It shows in my custom content but not in my script mods and I am not sure what to do because this is pretty important in my gameplay. someone please help im so desperate :/

i have the same problem :(

After last Friday's update I had to wait for Turbo to post his update to match.  it worked great for 3 days, then tonight they've pushed ANOTHER update out and once again my game is broken.  :(

So frustrating.  Now I guess I'll just have to wait for Turbo to update again.  I've been gone from Sims since #2 and only decided to come back when I saw the good work being done on LL.  If it's going to be like this maybe I need to rethink.

Archived