Dragonborn

sexlab

skyui_se

FNIS

SOSRACEmenu

racemenu

xpmse

racemenuplugin.esp

On how I  installing skse64 I moved skse64 loader and skse.dll files in to Skyrim special edition folder , I put the skse scripts in to the  data folder  as I was told you can install this way. also SKYUI_5_2SE 126452se was used.

loot shows know errors and all green ticks to all,,  the problem is when I load the  launch Skyrim se  from NMM , It start to load the game then I get an error " SKYUI error code 1  "skyrim script extender skse64 not running skyui will not work . when I click ok another    -" Race Menu error you are running skse version 0.0.0.0 expected 2.0.7.56 or greater , skse script version mismatch  detected (61) expected (0)  error codes (0)(1)(3) . when I load in to the game from there the animations start loading numbers, I see the sexlab screen controller . so I guess with  them errors  I wont be able to use mods properly  , If anyone has had this problem or can help I would be greatly appreciated .

Archived