CTD Looking for help with the problem [Mods] [Crash File] [Load order] Edited for more information

I didn't get a crash for around 4 hours and I don't know what is going on. 

Load order: 

Spoiler

Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
AAF.esm
ArmorKeywords.esm
SimSettlements.esm
TortureDevices.esm
Devious Devices.esm
Knockout Framework.esm
LooksMenu.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
Rufgt's Animations.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
VIO_Strap-On.esp
AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp
CumNWealth.esp
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
Rogg DD Items Manager.esp
PIP-Pad.esp
CBBE.esp
Non-Lethal Armory.esp
Armorsmith Extended.esp
WestTekTacticalOptics.esp
OutcastsAndRemnants.esp
Mercenary.esp
CROSS_InstituteExpeditionarySuit.esp
CROSS_CryoLance.esp
CROSS_CourserStrigidae.esp
CROSS_RugerMkV.esp
CROSS_RugerMkV_NonLethalAddon.esp
CROSS_RugerMkV_NonLethal_DLCHelmets.esp.esp
Quieter Settlements - Contraptions.esp
Quieter Settlements - Vanilla.esp
Quieter Settlements - Wasteland Workshop.esp
Faster Terminal Displays (20x).esp
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
RSEE_Vol1_CSA.esp
RSEE_Vol2_AN.esp
RSEE_Vol3_Karma.esp
RSEE_Vol4_Brothels.esp
RSEE_Vol5_Shenanigans.esp
RSEE_Vol6_RCO.esp
RSEE_Vol7_FAP.esp
More Where That Came From Diamond City.esp
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
KSHairdos.esp
MiscHairstyle.esp
Lots More Facial Hair.esp
Lots More Female Hairstyles.esp
Lots More Male Hairstyles.esp
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
ProjectValkyrie.esp
StartMeUp.esp

I'm using the Vol RSE but I'm not using the advanced needs version (MCC turned off) I just have it installed in case anything needs it. I'm not sure if I've done anything wrong with the load order. Anyway, I hope anyone can help because this issue has been plaguing me ever since I owned Fallout 4.

Papyrus.0 - Copy.log

Edit: I thought I'd update it, I'm having these crashes while playing the game normally I'm using the Project Valkyrie mod to spice up the story as it kinda sucks without it and it seemed to happened around the brotherhood questline, though looking at the Papyrus, it looks like a RSE Advanced Needs bug since it looks like it was turned on in the mcc and then turn off which seems to be causing script errors, if anyone could take a look at the Papyrus.0 log file to check if I'm right that would be great, thanks

Just now, shadowlord445 said:

I don't know man, this new CC and f4se update fucked shit up.  My advice would be to start a new game without Sim Settlements, RSE Vol. 1 and 2, and then play around abit and see if you still crash.  Add them back one by one, probably add SS last.

Yeah, I noticed the firestorm on steam. Thanks

On 12/19/2018 at 4:59 PM, shadowlord445 said:

I don't know man, this new CC and f4se update fucked shit up.  My advice would be to start a new game without Sim Settlements, RSE Vol. 1 and 2, and then play around abit and see if you still crash.  Add them back one by one, probably add SS last.

Shadow, do you think the CC adn F4SE could be a cause for the load crashes and stuff like that~? Cause you'd mentioned it on my post too and im still suffering lmfao!

1 hour ago, Cassidy Adams said:

Shadow, do you think the CC adn F4SE could be a cause for the load crashes and stuff like that~? Cause you'd mentioned it on my post too and im still suffering lmfao!

Yeah, I do.  My game worked flawlessly before the latest CC update, no CTD's. After the update, I could not load a game.  The only way I could load a game, was to load an earlier save, probably lost about 6 hours of gameplay, but it didn't matter, because eventually those new saves became unload-able too.  Some people thought it was Looksmenu that was causing the problem, then I take a look at Sim Settlements page, and people are reporting the same problem.

4 hours ago, shadowlord445 said:

Yeah, I do.  My game worked flawlessly before the latest CC update, no CTD's. After the update, I could not load a game.  The only way I could load a game, was to load an earlier save, probably lost about 6 hours of gameplay, but it didn't matter, because eventually those new saves became unload-able too.  Some people thought it was Looksmenu that was causing the problem, then I take a look at Sim Settlements page, and people are reporting the same problem.

So I expect it ot be that, after AAF is used that's waht corrupts my file, think Dago will try for a patch?

Archived