unfatithful sims

izzy216

I was wondering if there could be more reactions besides jealousy  added to the mod when sims are unfaithful? Ts4 doesn't seem realistic when it comes to sims cheating. My sim will get mad and jealous but then goes back to flirting and is happy talking  to her husband after and that is if she notices. 

3 hours ago, izzy216 said:

I was wondering if there could be more reactions besides jealousy  added to the mod when sims are unfaithful? Ts4 doesn't seem realistic when it comes to sims cheating. My sim will get mad and jealous but then goes back to flirting and is happy talking  to her husband after and that is if she notices. 

Honestly this behavior has always bugged me too... realism wise you know that couple would most likely split... but in sims after the buff wears off they are back to happy go lucky married couple #7548.... not a modder myself.. but think it would be feasable to do by making the buff last alot longer... which I've never checked but that seems like it would in the mccc mod if anywhere... my google sims for mccc if you don't have it and check the mod details to see if that is something you could do.

On 12/16/2018 at 3:43 PM, Excorsion said:

Honestly this behavior has always bugged me too... realism wise you know that couple would most likely split... but in sims after the buff wears off they are back to happy go lucky married couple #7548.... not a modder myself.. but think it would be feasable to do by making the buff last alot longer... which I've never checked but that seems like it would in the mccc mod if anywhere... my google sims for mccc if you don't have it and check the mod details to see if that is something you could do.

yes, it bugs me too. I also think there could be more reactions for the sims that are being unfaithful as well.  Thanks, I will try to find the mccc. 

Archived