AAF Violate not working | Can't initiate 'encounters' with player character

Hello all,

This is my first post here, so my apologies if it doesn't adhere to any policies. Please correct me.

So I recently reinstalled Fallout 4 because of multiple issues that eventually culminated into broken saves. I followed a guide on here about proper AAF installation.

Now, I can't get the player character to initiate any sexual encounters whatsoever. AAF Violate just does not work; it won't even give me a "There's no one around to surrender to" message. 

Everything works for NPCs; I have Shenanigans installed and they're going around screwing like crazy which in turn turns on my character. Begging for sex does nothing, though. Both characters just stand in silence, nodding at each other until... well... nothing happens.

Any help will be appreciated. I've attached a pic of my load order if that helps. (I've played around with it so much, so this is really just a reference to what I have installed).

Note: Not shown in the picture are RSEE_Vol1_CSA.esp and AAF_Violate.esp at the bottom of the order.

Thanks again for any help, and if this is in the wrong spot please move it.

AAF Load Order.PNG

Mate, you cannot run AAF Violate AND RSE Elements Vol.1 - CSA at the same time - they do the same things and are likely making a real mess out of things in your game. You need to choose only ONE to run...

4 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Mate, you cannot run AAF Violate AND RSE Elements Vol.1 - CSA at the same time - they do the same things and are likely making a real mess out of things in your game. You need to choose only ONE to run...

Yeah, I probably should have mentioned I tried running either one or the other and not both at the same time. AAF Violate was the first thing I started running, and when it didn't work, I tried RSE Elements Vol.1. I probably should have just disabled RSE Elements before taking this snapshot.

I've reinstalled a squeaky clean, vanilla FO4 environment and just going to start from square zero again...

Thank you for the reply, though.

• 1 year later...

Archived