SimsNomads

I just had to post this Cause landess you actually boosted my thoughts on this It really does feel like Adjustment Bureau Lol ?. I haven't seen the moving in awhile but makes sense. The whole Angels and demons blocking you from what or who your trying to engage with for good or bad purpose, I strongly believe in this. ( Personal experience )I was attracted to this girl i myself went to college with. Class was over and she was leaving and I really wanted to talk to her and I quote too ( TheVoid ) I was shy i'll admit lol. For some reason I just could not engage with her. I called her name, she didn't hear me and I felt as if something was in the way between me and her of trying to connect with her. some would say self doubt but I truly believe in spirits and ghost blocking our path. so I tried to force myself upon her, a decent looking female. Didn't work. it started all nice and calm with good conversation and ended with " I'm sorry I can't give you my number I have a boyfriend". Then the next couple of days awkward conversation but i never got with the girl no matter how hard I tried. it was like an angel trying to reach out to me to avoid talking to her and tell me, look if you try to talk to this girl you are truly gonna be heart broken and I was alil bit but I got over it and moved on do I still think about her, yes pass the time here and there but I just moved on.

giphy.gif.8900880f65fdb9dc7a89ecb5fd1aedff.gif1-the-Adjustment-Bureau-quotes.gif.0e2f530c45ef6af5e2c35f190a56b167.gif

A  little motivation for the single men out there lol.

If I were a single, well, I'd answer with a double 'no'. As such I'd not be ready to adapt to the role of a loving mother, to work hard and for long on the bond b/t mother and child. And my understanding of a one-night stand is that it's one night with emphasis on 'one' - thank you or not. Hasta la vista, baby! In the next life, maybe...

Now, I'm a not so single single mom (with 'wifey') and understand the psychological barrier a male single that approaches such a woman (assuming he has the balls to do so in the first place) usually has to face. On the other hand a single dad has proven his worthiness as loving father on a daily base for otherwise the child would be in a state orphanage since long. He's a clucking hen, not the proverbial foghorn-leghorn. So yes, I might give him a go in such a scenario, one would see what comes out of it, soon enough.

Thank you all who participated in sharing your thoughts and advice to help out a friend. This topic will remain open to all that have other relationship scenarios you are going through that the community probably can relate to help out and share their thoughts. You also can continue to give and share your thoughts for the first two scenarios I put up in the beginning of page 1 of this topic.

All is welcome ?

• 2 weeks later...

Scenario 1 : MAN UP ! If you got to send the message just do it, period. Life is way too short, you can get hit by a car today or tonight.

Scenario 2 : Well it happens just 3 days after scenario one, if the girl answered man up and go for it, if she did not ... next.

• 3 weeks later...

To both scenarios: People create space for good reason.  Unless there is a specific reason why that space was created (say, concentrating on school and/or some other major project), upon the completion of which time will be available again to pick up where you left off, then it pretty much falls into the category of "It wasn't important enough for one or both parties to continue/maintain the relationship, therefore, the likely answer is "no" ie the relationship is dead, so move on."

• 3 weeks later...

Universal Rule.

1. No.
2. No.

Why? Both scenario's you laid out are rather, no fly zones. I wouldn't ever connect with someone if I haven't spoken to them in a year. Why? Because people either change, or they forget you even existed. Easier to move on to warmer waters. Here is the universal rule, never date a one night stand. Ever. It's self explanatory.

Archived