Cant load save files after CTD.

sappen91

solved: I can confirm that my problem was AAF Stats and AAF Sex Stats System was the issue. I still cant load the save games that I couldnt beofore, but all new save's works.

Yellow all.

This is the first thingy I make on forums exept for a reply on same topic where the thingy to solved didnt work for me.

Sorry for bad english, dyslectik (if I spelled that right)

I have an issue where I cant load my save files that I have played on for just a couple hours, cant even load early save files for that Toon.

Have FO4, F4SE and all mods up to date. Hopfully all patches is up to date aswell.

I all started after I tryed out Vortex MM, it deleted half of my plugins after a while when I was updating some mods for patch 1.10.120.0

I managed to delete some install files some month's back, but that havnt ben an issue.

Did a clean reinstalled FO4 with no cloud save's, intalled some mods I used before this s*#t happend and set load order manualy with notepad and a different EMB from a guilde https://eso-ui.com/fallout4

Just had to fix some miner problems with CBBE and Valkyr body taxture (they dont work together). that EMB preset is alot more parformans friendly then the one I used before.

Hope this is enough info for whoever reads this and know something about problems lide this : ) Linking my txt document with load order below. No idea how to make stuff like that as a drop down thingy I see on other Topic's.

LoadOrder.txt       =0 is unloded, =1 is loaded.                Running 214 mods with 185/193 active plugins.

EDIT: well, the problem reapered. But no I can not load a save file I made after my charracter had sex. so I probly gonna have to disable the lust system and try some more.

EDIT#2: I disabled AAF stats and AAF sex stats system, and the problem disepeared. so that might be the answare.

2 hours ago, shadowlord445 said:

I'm having the same problem.  And these CTD's did not happen until the latest CC update.  Took a look at the Looksmenu mod page, and some people are saying it is looksmenu that is causing the problems.

aha, that it might be the problem. I changed to another looksmenu version to see if that helped, but no luck there.

On 12/13/2018 at 9:52 PM, sappen91 said:

Yellow all.

This is the first thingy I make on forums exept for a reply on same topic where the thingy to solved didnt work for me.

Sorry for bad english, dyslectik (if I spelled that right)

I have an issue where I cant load my save files that I have played on for just a couple hours, cant even load early save files for that Toon.

Have FO4, F4SE and all mods up to date. Hopfully all patches is up to date aswell.

I all started after I tryed out Vortex MM, it deleted half of my plugins after a while when I was updating some mods for patch 1.10.120.0

I managed to delete some install files some month's back, but that havnt ben an issue.

Did a clean reinstalled FO4 with no cloud save's, intalled some mods I used before this s*#t happend and set load order manualy with notepad and a different EMB from a guilde https://eso-ui.com/fallout4

Just had to fix some miner problems with CBBE and Valkyr body taxture (they dont work together). that EMB preset is alot more parformans friendly then the one I used before.

Hope this is enough info for whoever reads this and know something about problems lide this : ) Linking my txt document with load order below. No idea how to make stuff like that as a drop down thingy I see on other Topic's.

LoadOrder.txt       =0 is unloded, =1 is loaded.                Running 214 mods with 185/193 active plugins.

EDIT: well, the problem reapered. But no I can not load a save file I made after my charracter had sex. so I probly gonna have to disable the lust system and try some more.

It looks like I fixed it by removing every weapon mod that come in WSE, then add then manualy as the mod page says (need to read descriptions after updates xD). then installed AFF mods by this guide:

I still cant load the saves that had crashed, but I have ben able to load up every save after that now, only a normal ctd every once in a while while loading after death.

That was the fix for me, will update if the problem reaper : )

7 hours ago, moddyguy said:

looks like i can stop suspecting which mod.  something fishy with bethesda's update fucking up f4se and all mods.

damn just got my load order finished.  back to god of war it is.

Have you updated f4se?? current version is 0.0.6.15

if you did a update right after beth realesed the update you might be runing 0.0.6.14, theres was a f4se hotfix that fixed some script issues where ppl coldnt load some save files.

On 12/20/2018 at 7:59 AM, sappen91 said:

I can confirm that my problem was AAF Stats and AAF Sex Stats System was the issue. I still cant load the save games that I couldnt beofore, but all new save's works.

well i dont use those mods and still get the occasional ctd but i heard it might be looksmenu and or aaf itself and apparently manual saves work better to possibly avoid corrupted saves

10 hours ago, gizmo1206 said:

well i dont use those mods and still get the occasional ctd but i heard it might be looksmenu and or aaf itself and apparently manual saves work better to possibly avoid corrupted saves

It can be the load order for yout AAF mod's that couses your issue. I set how I load mine below incase it is helping, just leaving out alot of mods since they have nothing to do with it and I have reordered some of them.

I  only play on suvival and use https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13431 for saving. but as shadowlord445 sayd, looksmenu can be a issue.

I did check out alot of post's before I made mine, and it looks like there is a lot of isues that can make saves not working.

I figured it out by saving often and reload the saves to see when I got ctd. then disabled and enabled one after another AAF mod til I figured it out.

Master:

Fallout4.esm=1
DLCRobot.esm=1
DLCworkshop01.esm=1
DLCCoast.esm=1
DLCworkshop02.esm=1
DLCworkshop03.esm=1
DLCNukaWorld.esm=1
DLCUltraHighResolution.esm=0
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp=1
ArmorKeywords.esm=1
SettlementKeywords.esm=1
HUDFramework.esm=1
SimSettlements.esm=1
Homemaker.esm=1
TortureDevices.esm=1
Damage Threshold.esm=1
NAC.esm=1
AAF.esm=1
TrueStormsFO4.esm=1
Loads.esm=1
NewCalibers.esp=1
FAR.esl=1
3dscopes.esp=1
Extended weapon mods.esp=1

Settlement stuff:

GP Tweaks:

Follower Tweaks:

Some Other Tweaks (like grafiks and stuff)

Settlement Tkeaks:

Item Sorting:

Body mods: (cbbe, looksmenu, eyes and hair)

Weapons:

Armor/clothing: (this one is right above the adult mods )

Prisoner Shackles.esp=1
VIO_Strap-On.esp=1

Adult:

FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp=1
Rufgt's Animations.esp=1
Atomic Lust.esp=1
Shino Poses.esp=1
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp=1
AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp=1
CumNWealth.esp=1
AAF_Prostitution.esp=1