Bugs with Battle for Whiterun (Imperial)

Taigah

Hi.

I have both Hearthfire and Dawnguard installed, my family is living at Lakeview Manor.

When I exit the city gate to start the battle, Ysolda (wife), Lucia (one of my kids), and Aela the Huntress (steward at Lakeview Manor) spawns outside the city gate, all which are NPC's from Whiterun. Then all the guards starts attacking them, and later my horse.. :s wtf?

I've been trying to search for an answer/solution, but can't find any. Is this a known bug? Are there any solutions? If so, please help me!

My problem is that they kill my kid and my steward, as I can't find any of them after the battle. From what I can see in the CK, neither Aela or Lucia are flagged as essential, but I'm not even close to understand how to make them be.

Also Ysolda moves back to her home, and the only choices I get when asking her to move to another place is Breezehome and Proudspire Manor, even when I have all the other homes fully furnished, including all the Hearthfire homes. And when I ask her to move to one of the above, she seems to be stuck at her own home anyway..

Is there a way I can fix this in the CK or with console? If so, how?

Managed to rush out from Whiterun, jump down, kill the stormcloak soldiers to complete that part of the quest, fast travel to solitude, wait 48 hours in-game, fast-travel to Lakeview Manor where Ysolda and Lucia suddenly where present, a courier came with a note telling Aela was dead, fast travel to Dragonsreach, deliver quest, go to balcony and fast travel to Solitude and deliver quest, fast travel to Whiterun, go outside and found Aela's corpse, looted her belongins as she had tons of good gear made by me, used console command "resurrect 0" on Aela, saved and restarted the game, left my follower, took Aela as follower and went back to Lakeview and asked her to be steward again, then went back to get my follower.

Everything seems to be back to normal, I even get achievements after doing this.

The only stupid thing is I got around 300 gold for free because of Aela's death, and a letter saying she's dead.. :P Girls.. Faking.. ><, hehe

Archived