WickedWhims not working after update?

Elusify

After not playing the Sims 4 for a couple months I came back to it the other day and when I started up the game I got a message telling me to update to the latest version of WickedWhims. I deleted all my mod files and updated to WickedWhims 4.3.5.137j but after I did nothing from WW worked anymore. I cleared my game cache and made sure mods were enabled in the game options and the game was still perfectly detecting the mod files as if they were working. I deleted the update and reverted to my old mod folder which included an older version of WW and everything worked just fine. Is the latest update just buggy?

On 12/10/2018 at 8:51 PM, Elusify said:

After not playing the Sims 4 for a couple months I came back to it the other day and when I started up the game I got a message telling me to update to the latest version of WickedWhims. I deleted all my mod files and updated to WickedWhims 4.3.5.137j but after I did nothing from WW worked anymore. I cleared my game cache and made sure mods were enabled in the game options and the game was still perfectly detecting the mod files as if they were working. I deleted the update and reverted to my old mod folder which included an older version of WW and everything worked just fine. Is the latest update just buggy?

Is your game fully updated?

Archived