Help with loadorder/mod list

It was brought to my attention that I am not completely aware of what should and should not be in a load list. For example, apparently ZaZ Extension Pack and Tara's Ultimate Furniture Pack should not be combined with ZaZ Animations. I would have never guessed this since TUFP and ZAZ are both required for ZEP.

I am planning on trying again from scratch, and this time would like some feed back before hand.

The load order that I currently have is the result of a solid (vacation) week of work, created by the following procedure. Before testing at the end of each step, I ran FNIS and LOOT.

> Start off by making a base install which just contained body meshes and textures, HDT, hair, Racemenu, two armor packs recommended by some DD mods, Live Another Life, and the Armor and Magic/Elemental Resist Redux mods. I then played for a bit to make sure that didn't cause problems. For each of those I had sure I resolved dependencies first before installing the desired mod.

> That done I added SexLab Framework, SL Anim Loader, and the animation packs, resolving dependencies first before installing any animation packs. Again I ran that for a bit and tested some of the animations.

> With that done I installed the three basic DD mods (A, I, and X). Since these are, from my under standing, quite script heavy, and things were getting a bit crazy already, I then played Skyrim for a bit to make sure things were stable before moving on. Note that at this point the game was crash free.

> I then began installing DD add-ons. I would install one of the ones I especially wanted and those recommend mods (those that integrate) I liked after the dependencies. I started with those mods with the fewest recommended mods, working my way up to things like Captured Dreams and Cursed Loot. This was the point at which things got a bit funky, and I stopped.

> I backed down from that point several times, and worked back up until it was mostly stable. I can tolerate the odd bug or crash every hour, however recently (after about. . .20 hours I guess of play) its gotten kind of bad.

I am likely going to remove Simple Slavery Plus since it isn't required by anything (I'll double check before all dependencies when I go to install stuff again).

Do be aware that the SE in "MassMatchMakerSE" does not stand for Special Edition and is in fact for Oldrim.

loadorder.txt

plugins.txt

Archived