FO4 Crashes on Load. (Solved)

sinivii

Solved, had to download a hotfix release for F4SE. Afterwards the problem was no more!

Old:

Papyrus Log:

https://pastebin.com/Aypk7D5Z
I can't make sense of it. 

I can create a new game and play for at least 30 minutes, I suspect I can keep playing endlessly, and I can save my game. 
I just can't load it afterwards. It'll crash mid-load.

The folder in my-documents is deleted and reset.
Using MO. 

Load Order:
Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm

Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp

XDI.esm

ArmorKeywords.esm
GCM.esp
GCM_DLC_Automatron.esl
OVT.esp

9 hours ago, Hippeus said:

Yeah script extender save would crash with .esl files so they had to do a hotfix.

That was exactly the problem. Thanks for informing me about it. Was scratching my head for hours on this one, and I didn't think to check F4SE, as I downloaded it as soon as a new version was available for this Fallout update. 

I have the same issue, running current FO4/F4SE and mod version's. Mine started after Vortex removed half my plugins. I uninstalled every mod and FO4. deleted all folders and cloud saves. then downloaded FO4 agen (took me 46 hours -.-) then another 12 updating every mod and installed an EMB from a guilde this time https://eso-ui.com/fallout4.

Still have the problem -.- CTD when I died at corvega, and I cant load any save on that toon now. can start a new one, load the one at the elevator in 111, and the one unmodded just outside 111.

Posted my load order incase someone is bored and wana look over it ^^,

(and sorry for probly bad english, i'am dyslectik or however that is spelled and english is second language)

Load Order.txt

Archived