A request for RSE

Or maybe this feature is already in the mod? One of my favorite things about the Skyrim Sexlab nonconsensual and kidnapping mods was a feature sadly absent from RSE... Or so I think. They had functionality where sleeping in unsafe locations (IE, not in a town or an owned bed) could possibly end with you being assaulted or abducted. That was one of the easiest ways to enjoy those kinds of situations in the Sexlab scene, so I was wondering if there's some similar functionality of RSE or Sex 'Em Up? Or at least some other mod that adds this possibility?

I do have unsafe sleeping conditions as part of Advanced Needs, but it only involves being robbed of various things.

I suppose I could look into a randomizer to kidnap the player too... it would be relatively simple to do at this point since RSE is a framework, more or less, and it already knows how to check when sleep is in an unsafe / undesirable location AND the abduction framework is already completed as well.

15 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

I do have unsafe sleeping conditions as part of Advanced Needs, but it only involves being robbed of various things.

I suppose I could look into a randomizer to kidnap the player too... it would be relatively simple to do at this point since RSE is a framework, more or less, and it already knows how to check when sleep is in an unsafe / undesirable location AND the abduction framework is already completed as well.

Oh shit, I didn't expect you of all people to reply to this! That'd be great, though I have to wonder if it'd be hard-incorporated into Advanced Needs, since I don't even really use basic needs. I assume it would be something I could use without all the other parts of basic/advanced needs? I hope that doesn't sound insulting to your hard work, I'm just not too interested in my (mis)adventures being interrupted by a need to sleep, use the bathroom, and some of the more... Gnarly parts of Advanced Needs.

Archived