CBBE Body - Need Help

Hello, I'm quite new in Skyrim mods. I come from Sims 4 and this is a lot more complex than I expected. I have this little problem with the CBBE Body texture ( I see all the NPC in game with that bad located nipples texture) and I'm not really sure how to fix it / solve it. I think it's just a simple thing but I don't wanna do anything to regret. Any help ? Also if anyone know a good post or tutorial for understand everything about BodySlide / CBBE / UNP / SexLab I would really appreciate it, I started few days ago and I feel very lost in all. 

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

5 hours ago, MilfSimmer said:

So I can't have some NPCs with UNP and some with CBBE ? 

no, because only one texture folder exists!
only one exceptions are followers, these have their own meshes and textures.

Character and NPCs use the same textures.

Although there is a mod on Nexus, with this one canevery race, an own assign texture, but only for the same body type.

but here I am not up to date! :classic_smile:

1 hour ago, Amethyst456 said:

It can be if these NPCs skin texture are in different folder

how long have you been playing Skyrim? that you should actually know. :classic_laugh:

nope, NPCs and Character have the same texture!
to be found here: DATA\textures\actors\characters\female\ :classic_wink:

edit: when using an NPC Replacer, not everyone can be used.
this point is extremely important * STANDALONE *, otherwise the textures will be overwritten during installation! :classic_smile:

He didn't tell what npc, right?

You misunderstand that I think vanilla npc and pc have different texture folder? No, I know it's imposible for npc/pc with same race (eg PC and vanilla npcs nord race). But totally possible for some custom npc or custom race for PC, depent on different texture folder. 

If you change to UNP, just uninstall CBBE texture then install/overwrite UNP texture again.

For UNP follower, usually standalone follower has it own UNP texture, so it isn't affected by the body type and texture you use (but if you give CBBE clothes to UNP follower, it will cause error in texture)

On 12/6/2018 at 4:57 PM, MilfSimmer said:

I just have 1 more question, I downloaded some Outfits/Clothing without the main file. I mean with only BodySliders but I can't see them on the AddItemMenu I guess because they don't have any main file ".esp", so where I can find them in game ?

If they really don't have the esp file, they may be a replacer of vanilla armor. Yoy have to find out what armor they replace and find it with add item menu in Skyrim/Dawnguard/Dragonborn,...

7 minutes ago, Amethyst456 said:

If they really don't have the esp file, they may be a replacer of vanilla armor. Yoy have to find out what armor they replace and find it with add item menu in Skyrim/Dawnguard/Dragonborn,...

Well I downloaded them from a Japanese guy, is there any type of plugin to see a preview of the items in the AddItemMenu ?

Archived