Need help finding a mod or mod combo for this please

I have searched the Mods but have not been able to find specifically what Im looking for in a Single Mod or Mod Combos that work to create what I am looking for so I will ask you members that have been here far longer than I have and please dont think that I just posted and didnt search for it on my own. I didnt want to have to post my.... kinks for everyone but here I am needing advice. Im hoping that someone can help me find a mod that can pull this off for me on its own or many mods working together that I can use to accomplish this for me. Im kinda new to modding but I can work the Mod Managers well enough like Vortex, NMM or MO2. Load Oders and whatnot I may need help on but first tell me the mods I will need to download. Im in the RURAL ass Southern States with only a DSL 3Mbps connection so it may take a few days to get them all downloaded.... Damn boonies..... Im new to the site so.... (Although HOW I have not found this site before is WAY BEYOND ME!) Ok here we go so just bare with me...

BONDAGE

ROPES  (Kinda particular about this one) I only like ROPE   Preferably White rope but I wont knock the other colors its just my thing. Im more into the kidnap scenario bondage stuff so it should have that with ALL or PLENTY of the positions but mainly I want Feet, Legs, Hands(behind back and in front is fine) Arms (Elbows together if there are any?? Havent seen any yet) and arms with ropes around the chest. Previous Description with a few Hogtie Positions, Frogtie, Balltie, Chairtie..... The usual positions. The MORE  the better.

GAGS

TAPE GAGS  Gotta have tape and luckily FO4 Definitely has it ingame so...  Tape covering the mouth and part of the face and Tape wrapped all the way around the head. Colors could vary as long as there is Grey Duct Tape.... Not picky but extra choice could be a great thing

CLEAVE GAGS Various colors would be great. Thickness could vary to.

Over The Mouth Gags,  Ive seen these on most games here so I know they are there. Pick the best in looks and choice for me

Blindfolds Im not talking about the Blinder type Blindfolds. I like the cloth type(think about the cleave gag look only over the eyes.) Various colors and the abliity to choose sizes to use would be awesome there.

STRUGGLING  Naturally. Best animated ones for any of the posistions

AUDIO  Some pleading to be untied both with and without gags. Lots of different ones would be great but I will settle for whats out there

Clothing

OUTFITS  The usual suspects of course! Secretary, Cheerleader, Nurse, Maid, Schoolgirls, Hooter Girl (Are there any?) again, the MORE the merrier

PANTYHOSE, STOCKINGS, THIGH HIGHS, SOCKS  All colors, shades, types...With or whithout shoes. Throw them in there for me.

The Scene (Guess thats what you would call it) Or maybe the Act?

Anyway the whole process of the abduction/kidnapping. To be honest Ive always liked the movie crap like Cholorforming the girls but theres plenty of other ways to subue a girl that I will settle for. Just show me what all is there as Ive seen quite a few. Tell me the best ones.

Also since this is a video/computer game and NOT REAL LIFE AT ALL Throw in some of the better ones that have the women forced into sex. Kinda goes along with the whole Kidnap Bondage Scenario doesnt it?

Now Ill say this right now: I WOULD NEVER, EVER, EVER do anything I have described above with someone against their will and do not condone violence towards women in any shape, form or fashion. I only do this in Real Life with a WILLING partner Im lucky enough to have that shares some of my.... Kinks

Most of anything that I do actually like I find so far is either for Skyrim or Skyrim SE and even a few for older Fallouts. It gonna be hard to find I think because even what I do find wont work with any other mods that have what I need..... Might just take longer than just building my own mod. If I could I would. Hell might start looking into it and see just how hard it is. Might be something this dumb redneck could actually pull off and learn, who knows.... If any of you do find something you think that might fit with what I like just shoot a message or post it up for me. Any helps appreciated.

Archived