Player bleeding mod?

I have "Enhanced Blood Textures" and "More Blood and Gore" installed and my character bleeds like a pig when he/she is hit...so those two mods are enough to have your character bleed (even after death)...when used with "Dance of Death" and Player Immunity set to "off" your char can be splattered just like all other NPCs o.0

Read the description of the mods for the ini settings...those are important for customizing blood

I have "Enhanced Blood Textures" and "More Blood and Gore" installed and my character bleeds like a pig when he/she is hit...so those two mods are enough to have your character bleed (even after death)...when used with "Dance of Death" and Player Immunity set to "off" your char can be splattered just like all other NPCs o.0

Read the description of the mods for the ini settings...those are important for customizing blood

Thanks for the help, what I meant though was blood pools. I should have been more specific. Installed more blood and gore and customised the ini files (had enhanced bt) but still nothing.

Don`t know why it`s not working for you but with those two mods you also have blood pools...and no small ones ^^

These are my ini settings...try those if you do not have them already.

"Skyrimprefs.ini"

[Display]

iMaxSkinDecalsPerFrame=200

iMaxDecalsPerFrame=800

[Decals]

uMaxDecals=1000

bDecals=1

bSkinnedDecals=1

uMaxSkinDecals=200

uMaxSkinDecalsPerActor=120

bDecalsOnSkinnedGeometry=1

"Skyrim.ini"

[Display]

fDecalLifetime=256.000

Don`t know why it`s not working for you but with those two mods you also have blood pools...and no small ones ^^

These are my ini settings...try those if you do not have them already.

"Skyrimprefs.ini"

[Display]

iMaxSkinDecalsPerFrame=200

iMaxDecalsPerFrame=800

[Decals]

uMaxDecals=1000

bDecals=1

bSkinnedDecals=1

uMaxSkinDecals=200

uMaxSkinDecalsPerActor=120

bDecalsOnSkinnedGeometry=1

"Skyrim.ini"

[Display]

fDecalLifetime=256.000

I get awesome pools with these settings just not on the PC. I must have a mod inadvertently stopping the effect or something. Thanks