UntraditionalNerd Penis Add-On for WickedWhims

View File

This file is just an Add-On to make the UntraditionalNerd Soft Penis's able to be chosen with the Body Parts System in WickedWhims. It does not contain the original files you can get those from UN's Tumbler: http://untraditionalnerd.tumblr.com/

Only tested with the none-default replacements versions.

All credits go too UntraditionalNerd.

View File

1 hour ago, nemesis_jay said:

I am so excited about this!! I did my testing though and it seems that it appears blacked out, with the Nior add on and Better Body add on I just add the skin detail over lay option and it works right but I don't believe there is one for UN's?

You need use the file "UN_BodydetailsEdit.package" in mods folder too or else the penis will appear black !

You can get this file in same page of Untraditionalnerd penis!

I'm about to give up. I put everything required in my modfolder and the penis still appears black. Moreover I couldn't even find an option in skin details so what is the "UN_BodydetailsEdit.package" for anyway? It's kinda sad cause theoretical UN's soft penis seems to be the best looking one out there (actually the only good looking one).

1 hour ago, Navrim said:

I'm about to give up. I put everything required in my modfolder and the penis still appears black. Moreover I couldn't even find an option in skin details so what is the "UN_BodydetailsEdit.package" for anyway? It's kinda sad cause theoretical UN's soft penis seems to be the best looking one out there (actually the only good looking one).

http://untraditionalnerd.tumblr.com/post/138432671920/download-detailed-bottom-aka-penis-mod Follow the instructions on this page.

I am not the creator of the penis so I'm not really the person to be directing these questions at.

I really tried (3 times actually) but it just doesn't work for me...the penis always appears black.

I followed the instructions and of course also put all the "must use" files into my mod folder...still I couldn't find a way to actually edit the colour (something like the skin detail for Noir's penis), so I'm really giving up now.

I was playing all the years without a decent soft penis so I can easily continue to do so.

Nevertheless thanks for the reply and sorry for kinda having derailed this thread.

8 hours ago, Navrim said:

Maybe you are using a default skin in your game, just like vanilla skin by Luumia. You need take off all of your default skins or else the penis will still appear black! I not use any default skin and put ONLY UN_BodydetailsEdit.package, and works fine. 

3 hours ago, guedesrs said:

Maybe you are using a default skin in your game, just like vanilla skin by Luumia. You need take off all of your default skins or else the penis will still appear black! I not use any default skin and put ONLY UN_BodydetailsEdit.package, and works fine. 

I'm using a skin texture overlay and that indeed was the culprit. After removing it from my mods folder, UN's mod works perfectly fine.

Now I'm spoilt for choice...keeping the sexy skin overlay or having a decent looking soft penis for my sims.

However, thank you very much for solving this issue.

• 5 months later...

Sorry to bump such an ancient topic but the original files are now long gone from their blog. Does anyone know if theyre still available anywhere?

EDIT: Found the link since the tumblog doesnt have it

http://sims4studio.com/thread/2622/untraditionalnerd?page=2&scrollTo=40236&t=ZWU0ZjQ2Y2E3NDlhNjczNjNiMTcxMDYxY2U0MDgwYTBkOTllNGMxZCxaYmJxRnVQbw==&b=t:ss363fk6TXYufyHRoHW74Q&p

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...