(Legacy) Family Planning Enhanced More Creatures

well it turns out that there will be an upcoming update sooner than I had planned.

I found more than a few bugs so I am fixing them

I changed Alien, ghoul, gorilla, supermutant and synth babies to a wearable armor which can still be dropped into a cradle (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25298?tab=posts) THIS HAS BEEN CANCELLED at this moment because it doesn't work as intended.

A couple impregnation quests were misdirected

A few recipes have been changed to suit the armors - Cancelled

there might some more changes

sorry about this, there is a bit too many moving pieces to keep track of in this mod

1 hour ago, Invictaxe said:

well it turns out that there will be an upcoming update sooner than I had planned.

I found more than a few bugs so I am fixing them

I changed Alien, ghoul, gorilla, supermutant and synth babies to a wearable armor which can still be dropped into a cradle (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25298?tab=posts)

A couple impregnation quests were misdirected

A few recipes have been changed to suit the armors

there might some more changes

sorry about this, there is a bit too many moving pieces to keep track of in this mod

Are you making it so the baby on back will carry the creatures only, or will this cover all babies instead of just being in the inventory?

At this precise moment, it is for the players use only(and maybe NPC's as well), I was just thinking that a wearable baby is a bit better than a MISC object.

and it only covers the following babies (all of them are the standard size but the colouring is different)

Alien

Ghoul

Gorilla (added for this mod)

Supermutant

Synth

(the armor piece does automatically unequips when the baby grows up but that doesn't work on the mannequins on my initial tests)

also I am doing a wearable egg test but I think it would not work

1 hour ago, Invictaxe said:

At this precise moment, it is for the players use only(and maybe NPC's as well), I was just thinking that a wearable baby is a bit better than a MISC object.

and it only covers the following babies (all of them are the standard size but the colouring is different)

Alien

Ghoul

Gorilla (added for this mod)

Supermutant

Synth

(the armor piece does automatically unequips when the baby grows up but that doesn't work on the mannequins on my initial tests)

also I am doing a wearable egg test but I think it would not work

I think this is good.  I havent downloaded your addon...  but last night after a yao gai surprised and defeated my character, makes sense to do so.  I just thought if you added human to list with all the creatures, people would download it just for that.  

I am following now and will see when next update is.  I look forward to it.

John

24 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

I think this is good.  I havent downloaded your addon...  but last night after a yao gai surprised and defeated my character, makes sense to do so.  I just thought if you added human to list with all the creatures, people would download it just for that.  

I am following now and will see when next update is.  I look forward to it.

John

well about the human part, I am making an addon for family planning enhanced with the babies backpacks in mind.

but it will have a hard requirement (Requires a Master)

while FPEAIOCreaturesAddon uses a soft requirement (Doesn't require a Master but still needs it (it is a bit cleaner for ESL's))

5 minutes ago, Invictaxe said:

well about the human part, I am making an addon for family planning enhanced with the babies backpacks in mind.

but it will have a hard requirement (Requires a Master)

while FPEAIOCreaturesAddon uses a soft requirement (Doesn't require a Master but still needs it (it is a bit cleaner for ESL's))

Understood. I had seen your link to nexus for the modder resource.  

If you don't have family planning, you dont need to carry a baby?  So a master is inescapably needed.  Unless there is another baby mod? 

I will have to admit a bit confused. Your mod is standalone from family planning?

It is a bit confusing, so I try to explain.

Family Planning Enhanced is required for my mod to work (my mod uses scripts and the quests from Family Planning Enhanced)

but FPEAIOCreatureAddon doesn't need Family Planning Enhanced as a Master

which means that in a load order, FPEAIOCreatureAddon can go before or after Family Planning Enhanced.

which makes it a bit cleaner for ESL's which usually go between ESM & ESP (at least in Nexus Mod Manager)

and to add more confusion, Family Planning(NO Enhanced) is completely incompatible with my mod, so

Family Planning doesn't work

Family Planning Enhanced does work

Screenshot_022119_100457_AM.jpg

Screenshot_022119_101133_AM.jpg

3 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Gotcha… Thanks.... glad I have the enhanced... I will wait for the baby packs in version... plus see what else you do.  I think this will be great mod for you.

:)

John

I might hold off on the addon babypack because i just did a test and it didn't work so I will test it again to make sure.

there is an easy solution to my problem but I would like to get it to work in the quests.

the solution is to produce a baby backpack from a baby but that will reset the timer on the baby.

30 minutes ago, Invictaxe said:

I might hold off on the addon babypack because i just did a test and it didn't work so I will test it again to make sure.

there is an easy solution to my problem but I would like to get it to work in the quests.

the solution is to produce a baby backpack from a baby but that will reset the timer on the baby.

Which timer is affected?

John

basically most of Family Planning Enhanced runs on a timer based around FPE months. look at screenshot

while I haven't tested it, it is because it becomes a new object when changed (from baby to baby backpack) or (revived to frozen to revived)

but it turns out that none of this matters at the moment because I am cancelling my baby backpack plans because they do not work at the moment.

basically the baby backpack can turn into children but the birth quest cannot give you the baby backpack so it leaves you with nothing.

btw I have tested it with humans twice and a supermutant once and all three have the same result - Nothing

20181125192511_1.jpg

32 minutes ago, Invictaxe said:

basically most of Family Planning Enhanced runs on a timer based around FPE months. look at screenshot

while I haven't tested it, it is because it becomes a new object when changed (from baby to baby backpack) or (revived to frozen to revived)

but it turns out that none of this matters at the moment because I am cancelling my baby backpack plans because they do not work at the moment.

basically the baby backpack can turn into children but the birth quest cannot give you the baby backpack so it leaves you with nothing.

btw I have tested it with humans twice and a supermutant once and all three have the same result - Nothing

20181125192511_1.jpg

So basically, the mod Author for Family planning would have to add one more MCM setting which would be baby backpack - after baby born slider...

Pregnant 9 months

Baby Born (object)

Baby Backpack 3 months (new object)

Child (object)

Adult (object)

A debuff while baby is in backpack... or until you get baby to a crib and drop on the floor (shakes head)…. endurance, strength, agility (-1) … perception, charisma with women, (+3) 

Still seems like potential... 

FlashyJoe I think is the maintainer for Family Planning … I think... if so, maybe he would help integrate your mod together... because Family Planning is broadly popular.  your mod as an addon certainly adds to it … might want to contact him.  I know he is busy with his companion but if he believes it would broaden the LL experience... and some appreciation at times... it's always worth a shot.

My 2cents... in either case, I will watch for the next update... bugs and such... I am just getting a new run ready to go and testing now... I will include this.... so just in case you may want to test out something, I would help you out with a test version before you release it... just saying.

John

23 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Pregnant 9 months

Baby Born (object)

Baby Backpack 3 months (new object)

Child (object)

Adult (object)

A debuff while baby is in backpack... or until you get baby to a crib and drop on the floor (shakes head)…. endurance, strength, agility (-1) … perception, charisma with women, (+3)

tried to do that cycle of Baby growing into Baby backpack into Child but the timer simply started glitches and the Baby disappeared after a while so I stopped further testing.

Like I said before, I am working on the next update to fix some issues

but I have a couple of questions

is everybody happy about dying eggs belonging in the Junk Section with its 2 fertilizer (which is in risk of being used by workshop building)

Does anyone have any requests that is doable?

You said request ideas, in a previous post.

Here are some ideas...

1. Women produce milk, whilst baby is still a baby. Passively 1 bottle a day.

2. Immersion... feed baby daily with milk to add to its stats.

3. Stats... Weakling, Weak, Average, Above average, Strong, Brute.   Adding to the childs Health and Attack points, if the child is killable in game. As opposed to immortal, in the Vanilla game. Making the child more able to survive.

4. Various stat builders.

Milk = Human

Meat = Carvivores

Vegetables = Veggy loving babies

Rotten flesh = for your Feral Ghoul

5. Give your young adult a gun, to get them to train themselves up. Stats build until they are an adult. Accuracy increased.

6. Give your young adult a melee weapon, to get them to train themselves up with a melee weapon.

7. Give young Ghouls a file, or something similar. To sharpen their nails, to gradually increase their attack damage.

8. Allow young adults, to adults to become followers. Learning off of you, like in Beeing Female in Skyrim.

Just some ideas... :)

I like the idea of the pregnant and new mothers passively producing milk, as the excellent follower mod Neisa does, minus the pregnancy for Neisa. Neisa is a follower for Skyrim, passively producing milk, like a wet nurse. I had to tone her down with a few tweaks, as she is wayyyyy overpowered in her Vanilla form.

11 hours ago, Anionmus said:

I have a question this mod alone that devotes to the raising of eggs? or my female character or npc can get pregnant with these creatures is your mod compatible with aff violate?

while I don't use AFF Violate, it should be compatible. (but let me know if there is any problems)

so in my mod, It has a few different options now

_Breed contains only creature breeding (no levelled lists for eggs and wombs)

_NS contains leveled List (any creature Breeding leads to non-living disgusting sacs)

_horror contains that any creature Breeding leads to non-living disgusting sacs

the normal version is all of the above (a few creatures offspring are sacs such as radroaches and radAnts)

there is a version with no DLC's

also new version has been released (I really hope that I fixed everything with this update)

Fixed a couple of bugs (plus a critical issue) (I think i fixed most of the problems that I had found)

Added Baby Gorilla's to Gorilla Cycle (a baby that looks like a gorilla) Look at screenshot

Changed a few options

Added a number of frozen Creatures to Venders

Added Radroaches to Breeding (Disgusting Sac Only)

Added RadAnts to Breeding (Disgusting Sac Only)

(attempted to add wearable babies but this failed in a few different ways)

20190224173056_1.jpg

5 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

Si bien no uso AFF Violate, debería ser compatible. (pero déjame saber si hay algún problema)

así que en mi mod, tiene algunas opciones diferentes ahora

_Breed contiene solo cría de criaturas (no hay listas niveladas para huevos y úteros)

_NS contiene una lista nivelada (cualquier criatura conduce a sacos repugnantes no vivos)

_horror contiene que cualquier criatura Cría conduce a sacos repugnantes no vivos

la versión normal es todo lo anterior (algunas criaturas de la descendencia son sacos como los radachas y las raíces)

Hay una versión sin DLC.

También se ha lanzado una nueva versión (realmente espero haber solucionado todo con esta actualización)

Se corrigieron un par de errores (más un problema crítico) (creo que solucioné la mayoría de los problemas que había encontrado)

Se agregó Baby Gorilla's to Gorilla Cycle (un bebé que parece un gorila)

Se han cambiado algunas opciones.

Añadido un número de criaturas congeladas a los vendedores

Radroaches agregados a la reproducción (solo saco repugnante)

Se agregaron radios a la reproducción (solo saco repugnante)

(Intenté agregar bebés portátiles, pero esto falló de diferentes maneras)

to see if I understood, is that I do not know English and the translator does not understand it well.
I mean, if your mod is dedicated to the raising of the creatures looted the corpses of the parents
it has nothing to do with impregnating the female npc, but you mention what it has as if there were more download options unless the translator explains wrongly, I installed the (v0.985)
I had the doubt because with the animation package I kept trying to get my person to become pregnant and I realized that I could only stay with humans

1 hour ago, Anionmus said:

to see if I understood, is that I do not know English and the translator does not understand it well.
I mean, if your mod is dedicated to the raising of the creatures looted the corpses of the parents
it has nothing to do with impregnating the female npc, but you mention what it has as if there were more download options unless the translator explains wrongly, I installed the (v0.985)
I had the doubt because with the animation package I kept trying to get my person to become pregnant and I realized that I could only stay with humans

I going to try to keep this simple. all of my mods require Family Planning Enhanced and creature animations (DOES NOT SUPPORT FAMILY PLANNING)

FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esl\p contains both breeding and leveled list.

FPEAIOCreatureAddon_Breed.esl\p is only the sexual parts

FPEAIOCreatureAddon_NS.esl\p is only the levelled lists (and any creature impregnation will result in non-living sac's)

and unless there are problems, it should work. Please check Family Planning Enhanced's MCM and go into Debug then Addon's to see if they are activated.

(look at screenshot)

if you have any problems, could you post your load order here

20190224153358_1.jpg

16 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

Voy a tratar de mantener esto simple. Todos mis mods requieren una mejor familiaridad y animaciones de criaturas (NO APOYA LA PLANIFICACIÓN FAMILIAR)

FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esl \ p contiene listas de reproducción y niveladas.

FPEAIOCreatureAddon_Breed.esl \ p es solo las partes sexuales

FPEAIOCreatureAddon_NS.esl \ p son solo las listas niveladas (y cualquier impregnación de criaturas como resultado de sacos no vivos)

Si no hay problemas, debería funcionar. Verifique el MCM de Family Planning Enhanced y entre en Depurar y luego en Addon's para ver si están activados.

(mira la captura de pantalla)

Si tiene algún problema, ¿podría publicar su pedido de carga aquí?

20190224153358_1.jpg

I have 122 addons

https://ibb.co/rx7nSKB

https://ibb.co/m81yPDQ

and this is my loading order

https://ibb.co/3W4MWkp

https://ibb.co/QKXSyCG

now I understood, but I need to have the 3 installed? for what I want, which is just that my character gets pregnant by these creatures or only the 3rd ?. these screenshots above are with the 3 installed

no, You only have to install one of your choosing. (because I like to give people a choice)

and i checked your load order, and I would remove the following (unless there is an reason)

BostonFPSFixAutomatron

BostonFPSFixFarHarbour

BostonFPSFixNukaWorld

(Because BostonFPSFixAIO covers all of them)

FPEDogAddon

FPESuperMutantAddon

and any four of my mods (leave your choice)

(Because FPEAIOCreatureAddon covers all of them)

4 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

No, solo tienes que instalar uno de tu elección. (porque me gusta dar a la gente una opción)

y verifiqué su orden de carga, y eliminaría lo siguiente (a menos que haya una razón)

BostonFPSFixAutomatron

BostonFPSFixFarHarbour

BostonFPSFixNukaWorld

(Porque BostonFPSFixAIO cubre todos ellos)

FPEDogAddon

FPESuperMutantAddon

y cualquiera de mis cuatro mods (deja tu elección)

(Porque FPEAIOCreatureAddon cubre todos ellos)

now if I stay clear all haha
I already deactivate the unnecessary also
but it seems that it does not work, I was testing with the Bloatfly, Bloodbugs and Supermutant using FPEAIOCreatureAddon
and then with FPEAIOCreatureAddon_Breed
the animations are well step from stage 1 to 4 and when I finish use the command (set timescale to 33333) to advance the day and see if a family planing enchanced message came out or if my character was getting pregnant, try also with the wild mongrels because I had the animations of leito and the mod (My Animation Pack. Updated 27/12/2018)
but nothing happens
any solution?
45 minutes ago, Invictaxe said:

¿Cuál es tu porcentaje de probabilidad de quedar embarazada? (ubicado en MCM de planificación familiar)

I modified it to be 100% before it was 3% Now that I remember it, you said before that I checked if the addons are activated from the MCM and so I do not have it activated why do not I get the names in baby addon (number) and baby item, but it's weird because if it's activated in plugins and just like you said to me, I'm just now to try the (FPEAIOCreatureAddon)

2 hours ago, Anionmus said:

I modified it to be 100% before it was 3% Now that I remember it, you said before that I checked if the addons are activated from the MCM and so I do not have it activated why do not I get the names in baby addon (number) and baby item, but it's weird because if it's activated in plugins and just like you said to me, I'm just now to try the (FPEAIOCreatureAddon)

also if you change or remove the pregnant mods then you have to press "clear and register baby addons" or just start a new game.

btw I just checked my version of fallout 4(which is a huge problem with fallout 4, too many moving parts) with a pregnancy by the dog(dogmeat) and I saved midway during the pregnancy.

1. without my mod, the player has a human baby

2. with my mod, the player has a couple of puppies

11 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

also if you change or remove the pregnant mods then you have to press "clear and register baby addons" or just start a new game.

btw I just checked my version of fallout 4(which is a huge problem with fallout 4, too many moving parts) with a pregnancy by the dog(dogmeat) and I saved midway during the pregnancy.

1. without my mod, the player has a human baby

2. with my mod, the player has a couple of puppies

ahh ok I will do that and I will prove it since I already eliminated the rest, now I just have to clean the registry, and when I do that, does it immediately have to work or is there something else I should know?

edited: already tried it, and pregnancy still does not work, that's if you fix this

https://ibb.co/mcR8fhx