About Genetalia

Sibirskiiy

I've been wondering, for my character I'm using Wolven Anthro's by Tiffawolf, and I've always thought it's just look better with an actual canine dick other then the normal male one used in these mods. So, I was wondering, is it possible to substitute the canine dick that's used in loversbitch, and attach it to a male base? I know very little about the mechanics to modding... but it seems possible, and if anyone could, that be awesome. :3

I've been wondering' date=' for my character I'm using Wolven Anthro's by Tiffawolf, and I've always thought it's just look better with an actual canine dick other then the normal male one used in these mods. So, I was wondering, is it possible to substitute the canine dick that's used in loversbitch, and attach it to a male base? I know very little about the mechanics to modding... but it seems possible, and if anyone could, that be awesome. :3

[/quote']

If you use Boner Mesh, I can replace Mesh if I overwrite with the NIF file in the following folders.

Data/meshes/clothes/as

Horizontal ashardware1.nif

Erection ashardware2.nif

Worsening ashardware3.nif

Normal ashardware4.nif

Slightly worsening ashardware5.nif

You make backup, and, please go by a self-responsibility.

There is Mesh for FUTANARI in the following folders.

Data/meshes/clothes/lovers

Archived