Where is the dust/rock texture?

syfjhz22

This maybe a stupid question, but does anyone know where is the dust texture located? I mean the dust/tiny rocks when a character impact ground.

I'm pretty sure they are not located in stage files, I tried digging .spr files but there are just too many I may missed it...

Well, I suddenly wanted to remove the dust. Since I don't know if there is a way to edit stage settings, naturally I was thinking about replace textures with transparent ones.

Thanks for the help!

PS: I know Autolink F5+2 can disable all the stage effects, but I just wanted to remove dust...

• 4 months later...
On 11/23/2018 at 5:52 PM, syfjhz22 said:

This maybe a stupid question, but does anyone know where is the dust texture located? I mean the dust/tiny rocks when a character impact ground.

I'm pretty sure they are not located in stage files, I tried digging .spr files but there are just too many I may missed it...

I have not seen such files. Where they are?

Archived