Log File Flood With Mannequin Script

mkta

Hello everyone,

I know this was probably asked many times ..but i have a problem. I tried to uninstall "Mannequin Fix" mod so i could start the quest line of the dawnguard dlc, but now my log is filled with errors about mannequin scripts (like 10 mb of log file in just a few minutes with 97% of errors about the same ting).

I tried reinstalling it, i tried loading a past save file from where everything was working .. no luck..same problem.

Anyone have any idea how to fix it ?

This is the errors that repeat over and over again:

[None].MannequinActivatorSCRIPT.Is3DLoaded() - "" Line ?
   [None].MannequinActivatorSCRIPT.OnCellAttach() - "MannequinActivatorSCRIPT.psc" Line 76
[11/11/2012 - 05:37:00PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp3"
stack:
   [None].MannequinActivatorSCRIPT.OnCellAttach() - "MannequinActivatorSCRIPT.psc" Line 76
[11/11/2012 - 05:37:00PM] error: Unable to call Is3DLoaded - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[11/11/2012 - 05:37:00PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp3"
stack:
[11/11/2012 - 05:37:01PM] error: Unable to call Is3DLoaded - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[11/11/2012 - 05:37:01PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp3"
stack:
[11/11/2012 - 05:37:01PM] error: Unable to call Is3DLoaded - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[11/11/2012 - 05:37:01PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp3"
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:

Thank you,

mkta

Should I uninstall it NOW

Wait - THIS is the mod I have

From my experience nif and dds files don't cause weird glitches to the game unless theres something wrong with the file itself. So yea, is that the only mod you have installed? It should be fine then :)

Archived