Help with some issues with body

skyrimFTW

I have installed Beauty Mod CBBE Scaled-Down BBP v2 from the beauty mod

(this post: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13214 from PsychoMachina)

#1 and i have some issues.

First is with main character, she has some strange lines:

155hzq8.jpg

The second is with the rest of female npc's:

15yg22h.jpg

Those are the mods i have, just those that came on the package:

2n1w6ww.png

Could someone help me please?

Thanks in advance.

The first problem with the lines on the body has something to do with high resolution textures and the way shadows are displayed ingame I think...

Try opening your Skyrimprefs.ini (under \Documents\My games\Skyrim) and raise the value for "iBlurDeferredShadowMask=6" and see if that solved the problem.

I have it at "6" and I do not have those lines but I also do not have the HighRes Texture Pack so I cannot tell you which value is the best for you...just try it yourself ^^

The second problem is based of a skeleton.nif that is not compatible with the body mod you installed I think...The chsbhc version you have installed from the pack has breast physics...for those physics you need the correct skeleton.nif files... they should be integrated in the pack but if not go download the original body mod...that should solve this problem too.

Archived