Wild Life - Patreon Survival Adult Game

Arcticu

Caught this when watching youtube that it seems to be a mix of Skyrim & Conan Exiles that you'll be able to have your actual adult fun here. 

https://www.patreon.com/adeptussteve

Pick any race, survive, and even go lewd. People have been comparing this with Conan Exiles so we'll see how lewd and crazy it gets. Hoping for "some vanilla" type sex options, or at least "some" Skyrim defeat type mechanics. 

I have just heard about a new game called Wild Life which is apparantly being made by some guys who are being funded on patreon. Has anyone here heard about this game? The only info I can find is the patreon itself, nothing more.

Wild Life

Looks kind of interesting and figured if anyone knew about this game, they would reside here ;)

Yeah I found about it yesterday, tried out the public build. It's heavy on your rig so there's no optimization as of yet, and the low and medium graphics are terribly blurry. So far there's no character customization or any of that sort, you can just explore the desert and bits of jungle with some quests with minimal interaction, it's probably still very much a WIP

Hey guys, I heard about new game being made called Wi... wait, I'm not a bot, wtf am I doing? 

In my opinion it's not even a game. It's been years since they started with a project. Two guys feeding promises to their patreons, no significant improvements, no story, no gameplay,  just a bunch of animations. Calling it a mix of Skyrim & Conan is an insult to both those shitty games. You can find better start ups with actuall gameplay on this very forum from modders, who spend couple of months with UE or Unity... Honestly, even VRTitties is a masterpiece compared to Wild Life scam. 

Well, I'm not patreon of this game since a long time, maybe a month or so, but in this short while, there has already been 2 builds, and just between the one of september and the one of november, they added : swimming system, some clothes for a lot of characters, some new characters, a bunch of interactions / animations, the possibility of remapping controls, the first person camera view, a cumshot feature (working well with the first camera viewpoint XD), fixing a bunch of bugs, etc.

Plus, they are really actives on discord, answering questions, giving feedbacks, etc.

So OK, the game is far from finished, there's still a lot of things to add / do, but it's really promising, and coming and say there's no significant improvement when you have no idea of what you're talking about is quite lame.

7 hours ago, squares said:

Hey guys, I heard about new game being made called Wi... wait, I'm not a bot, wtf am I doing? 

In my opinion it's not even a game. It's been years since they started with a project. Two guys feeding promises to their patreons, no significant improvements, no story, no gameplay,  just a bunch of animations. Calling it a mix of Skyrim & Conan is an insult to both those shitty games. You can find better start ups with actuall gameplay on this very forum from modders, who spend couple of months with UE or Unity... Honestly, even VRTitties is a masterpiece compared to Wild Life scam. 

Are you alright? Seems like you are living in the past. 

First of all, your comment seems to be nothing more but hate, and since you are already calling Skyrim and Conan Exiles to be shitty games , I can more or less see that you seem to have no taste of good games at all.  I don't know what caused your day or life to be that miserable that you need to instantly hate something without even searching for any information about it , or playing/testing it, but it seems to have to worked on you , and congratulations you are a hater. Your new skills allow you to make some days of some people worse and helping them to build up that much hate and anger that you might be just on some death/kill lists. Maybe someday you will be that great , that someone tracks you down and rewards you for all your hate. But untill then, please search for another community.  

After all your comment is hilarious.  You've proven that you don't know anything about the games you are talking and that you don't know anything about a normal game development workflow at all.  I bet you are one of these guys that say games are too expensive and need to be like 10€ just to be "worth" your time. Or you are one of these Call of Duty kiddies that just grown up and don't know what to do with their life anymore.

11 hours ago, squares said:

I aint a bot ya cheeky shite lol. I just never saw someone had posted about it before and I found out about the game 5 minutes before I posted, and I was genuinly interested in the game.

This feels very fake. "Oh hey look at this cool game I found it seems cool here's some lines that sound like the developer wrote them." "Oh yeah I found the game too it is also good and exactly what the developer would want me to describe it as." "Hey I found the game also it really sounds like a game that is very easy to pitch to people by comparing it to other games and saying that it's good."

1 minute ago, whateverdontcare said:

This feels very fake. "Oh hey look at this cool game I found it seems cool here's some lines that sound like the developer wrote them." "Oh yeah I found the game too it is also good and exactly what the developer would want me to describe it as." "Hey I found the game also it really sounds like a game that is very easy to pitch to people by comparing it to other games and saying that it's good."

Listen, I am not now nor have I ever been a botter. I came to an adult website asking about a game I thought people would have information of. I had literally heard about the game 5 minutes before posting after watching a youtube video about upcoming open world games. Blergh

Oh and for the record, I tried the game out and found it very basic. The animations are clunky especially movement. The sex animations are ok but the game crashes after the cumshot scene every time. Fatal error at least for me. The introduced water is terrible. You swim on the surface but end up falling under the water and walk as if you were on the beach. After testing a couple of things I decided to cut my losses. It is a LOOOOOOOONG way off from finished. Would not recommend to anyone right now, but it is one to keep an eye on and hope it is improved.

To be fair, I did use a search function that no 'WIld Life' searches came up. It's just a bad coincidences that instead of whining about botting can we talk about the game instead? This is the problem with people that they focus on the wrong things.

Talk about the god damn game..........

57 minutes ago, ArcticKitsune said:

To be fair, I did use a search function that no 'WIld Life' searches came up. It's just a bad coincidences that instead of whining about botting can we talk about the game instead? This is the problem with people that they focus on the wrong things.

Talk about the god damn game..........

There is no game, so, not much to say.

And seeing things as they are is being realistic, not "focusing on the wrong things".

spambot number #5403 here

wildlife is the best game ever , go support it at patreon

seriously you people need to chill, I to have heard about the game recently from the same video. The game so far is just one tiny area with a bunch of human NPCs and some furry NPCs. The only thing you can do is have sex with them. I have downloaded the full uncensored version from a website(i can post it if you are interested), I am not patreon and I will never be, seeing how many scams are out there. That said I find the sex animations and character models pretty good. There are tits and ass physics and vagina and ass collision.Cum shot is pretty nice to. The game is in very very early stages that is obvious .They started to get a lot of new supporters to patreon and I say there is potential for this game. But I fear the devs might scam people or turn the game into another shitty survival game for mass market appeal, after they get a lot of attention and patreon money

Gave the free version of the game a quick try. Forced censorship that even deletes breast geometry on females (as opposed to simply blurring the area) is bullshit, but I see how it could work out as a way to entice people to become patreons instead of delayed public releases; if at any point both things apply at the same time, then it's outright scam, though.

The designs for non-human/anthro races are not bad (that cheetah girl is cute), and there are some sex animations with the new female wolf if you control the male wolf, which leads me to believe anthro-on-anthro action is at least planned. Game description makes it seem like the "main quest" has you only playing as a human, which is pretty lame, though. Can't speak for human stuff because I don't care about it, but I tried one anthro-on-human anim in one of the previous releases (the starting girl with the male wolf) and it was okay-ish all things considered, so I assume the other human-only stuff at least won't be trash (but I don't know for sure).

Conclusion: too human-centric for my taste (TBH the only reason I gave it a try in the first place is that it has anthros), and I don't think it will tickle my fancy unless there's a way to play as one of the beast races and keep human interaction to a minimum, but what's already there is somewhat promising, and if you are not a weird weirdo like me and actually care about human stuff, it may be worth checking out from time to time.

I wouldn't give them any money at all yet, though; as @brushmyhair said above, there's still the risk of devs scamming people and never completing the game (like 90% of adult game devs do) and/or trying to go "mainstream" and screwing up the whole thing (*cough* Agony *cough*).

On 11/20/2018 at 4:08 AM, Drakko said:

There is no game, so, not much to say.

And seeing things as they are is being realistic, not "focusing on the wrong things".

Well, 'brushmyhair' & 'Blaze09' made their posting. They both 1-upped you.

----------

Noted. Well, everything has to start somewhere that it's basically what both Brush & Blaze mentioned that we simply have to wait. If they run, then they run with negative spotlight on them. IF it is a scam we most likely have their names for karma purposes. If not, then at least we know what they look like that they can eventually be tracked down for karma purposes. I also saw they wanted to add in full survival that it wouldn't hurt to do that which Skyrim "could" have been, if it allowed itself to be that. 

I"m not much of an 'anthros', monster, or various other sorts. Maybe light furry (Ahri side), and that's it. I'd keep it as "vanilla" as possible that I may not even play the game, just spotlighting it because it's worthwhile with potential. Flying however is neat, as is diplomacy & the breast bounce. Whatever it ends up being, we'll see......

7 hours ago, ArcticKitsune said:

at least we know what they look like that they can eventually be tracked down

Thats some psycho stalker shit right there.

I stopped posting here for the reason D_ManXX2 stated.
Thats it, if you wanna find out more about the game, you know where to read it up.

On 11/20/2018 at 2:52 AM, shizzlenizzle said:

It's interesting how most of the supporters only have 1 post on the forums...

Uuuuhh 76 posts and now you thinking you are no fake and no bot? Maybe you are a troll?
Look at my account. I'm here since 10/2014. And you? 02/2016. Looks to me like your account isn't trustworthy at all.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived