Succubus race mod, Vampire lord fix?

HarryKeogh

Well I have Nikitaa's Succubus race mod (not 3.0 as too many bugs have been noted already), I have run into only the one problem...Dawnguard.

I read the nexus forums (to absolutely no avail) for a solution. I thought the Player.setrace console command would fix it but it didn't. Problem is I cant even transform into the VL to complete Harkons training -.-

Could anyone offer a solution?

I have checked load order and all of that. Just don't know what to do now.

hope that can help u,had trouble with dawnguard aswell,check ur skyrim.ini for this line :

sResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa, dawnguard.bsa, skymomod.bsa

i had no dawnguard dawnguard.bsa in it,was crashing like hell,

ignore skymomod if u dont have it,this just makes sure that the creatures show up.

when adding something into the line it has to be on the right side not below in next line,otherwise no effect.

Thanks for the suggestion however it didn't work. There I am a succubus listening to harkon, he says the whole "assume the mantle of the vampire lord" I press my powers key and nothing happens. If I press the key again it makes the weird noise to say the power is unavailable for use and that's it.

such a pain to have played so much as this character and then to not be able to play as a VL -.- sucks mega hard.

Ta for your help anyway.

Archived