SOS Werewolf schlongifying (Diverse Werewolf Collection)

I have SOS full working perfectly, and a mod that spawns random werewolves.  When I only had vanilla werewolves they all had schlongs as expected.  Then I installed Diverse Werewolf Collection, which I heartily recommend because it has some beautiful werewolf variants, but none of them are getting schlonged and so I am asking for help to figure out why.

Diverse Werewolf collection is only new textures; no special meshes/skeletons.  It adds about 400 new werewolf and werebear NPCs into the leveled lists using those new textures.  I verified all the new NPCs have the vanilla race "werewolfbeastrace." I even added SOS.esm as a master and the keywords "SOS_Genitals" to each NPC and "SOS_Revealing" to all the mod's armors.  Still no schlongs.  

All I can find referencing werewolves within SOS is one of the scripts that looks for NPCs with the race "werewolfbeastrace."  Even within MCM the only relevant setting seems to be a % chance of each schlong add-on to assign to werewolves, and I left that setting the same as for all the other races.  I suspect my lack of understanding of what SOS is looking for when deciding whether to schlongify a werewolf is causing me to miss an important variable.  Does anybody have any ideas or insights?

On 11/16/2018 at 3:22 PM, VRNord said:

I have SOS full working perfectly, and a mod that spawns random werewolves.  When I only had vanilla werewolves they all had schlongs as expected.  Then I installed Diverse Werewolf Collection, which I heartily recommend because it has some beautiful werewolf variants, but none of them are getting schlonged and so I am asking for help to figure out why.

Diverse Werewolf collection is only new textures; no special meshes/skeletons.  It adds about 400 new werewolf and werebear NPCs into the leveled lists using those new textures.  I verified all the new NPCs have the vanilla race "werewolfbeastrace." I even added SOS.esm as a master and the keywords "SOS_Genitals" to each NPC and "SOS_Revealing" to all the mod's armors.  Still no schlongs.  

All I can find referencing werewolves within SOS is one of the scripts that looks for NPCs with the race "werewolfbeastrace."  Even within MCM the only relevant setting seems to be a % chance of each schlong add-on to assign to werewolves, and I left that setting the same as for all the other races.  I suspect my lack of understanding of what SOS is looking for when deciding whether to schlongify a werewolf is causing me to miss an important variable.  Does anybody have any ideas or insights?

I think it is because the diverse werewolves are unique, they have their own texture path that is not shared with the default werewolves, if I understand correctly we would need to merge the schlong texture into the new diverse textures. That is a lot of time and effort, what's more, is I have no idea how to even begin.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived