Passion not working after update 1.69 (Sims 3)

Hi guys!

I am a noob when it comes to modding, so I really would like your help!

A couple of weeks ago I bought the sims 3 (downloaded version) and added the passion mod with some NRaas, cmar, L666 and Amra packages. The passion mod worked perfectly fine in-game. A week ago, Origin required me to update the Sims (to 1.69), otherwise I couldn't launch the game. 

The update crashed my game and I had to delete all mods and saves. However, the passion function doesn't work anymore after I re-added the accompanied mods in my downloads folder. I have downloaded the newest version fo passion (2.7.1.0.), but nothing helps. 

On this forum I have read that I need storeobjects.package or Roaring Heights. However, after I unzip the passion file in my downloads folder, I don't see "storeobjects.package", and the "Readthis" doesn't mention anything about this. And what is "Roaring Heights"? Does that refer to the world you need to buy as an extension?

I added a screenshot of my current downloads folder to this comment, maybe I have put together files which are incompatible?  Or am I missing a file?

Thanks in advance!

screenshot downloads sims 3.png

Remove both of cmar XCAS corebasics and XCAS corefullSteam67 that is a core mod and shouldn't be on version 1.67 considering you use 1.69

Do you have twilight storms version of passion

And mods need to be in the mods folder

Use the framework from http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Installing_Sims_3_Package_Files/Setup_and_Files

move the mods folder to your sims 3 folder

and move the .package files into your mods\Packages folder

also remove 2 of the tuning sliders 3 if you want normal range for sliders in CAS