yundao_hdt hair for Racemenu?

Hello there,
i found the hair mod yundao_hdt hair some time ago.
Unfortunately the hair is only available as helmet. Therefore you can't wear another helmet to your hair.
Is there a Racemenu addon for this mod?
Or is there another hair mod that delivers similarly long hdt hair for Racemenu?
The hairs from KS Hairdos with hdt are known to me, but don't deliver as long hair as I look for.

3 hours ago, AreaGamer said:

Hello there,
i found the hair mod yundao_hdt hair some time ago.
Unfortunately the hair is only available as helmet. Therefore you can't wear another helmet to your hair.
Is there a Racemenu addon for this mod?
Or is there another hair mod that delivers similarly long hdt hair for Racemenu?
The hairs from KS Hairdos with hdt are known to me, but don't deliver as long hair as I look for.

it is pretty easy to turn hdt wig into the hdt hair but the way i know works only with hdt-pe wigs. from other hand the long hair wig you're talking about seems to have been made from SG hair and has hdt-pe, not smp. somewhere here, on LL's forums, there is the topic with instructions.  and on this russian site - https://all-mods.ru/skyrim/guide/nabor-hdt-prichesok-ot-team-tal-i-nebolshoj-gajd-po-preobrazovaniyu-parikov/   if you'll can translate this simple text with pictures :)

Archived