Does anyone have "Wet Skin Specular DLUG"?

OH NO!!!

I have no idea why, but the awesome "wet skin specular DLUG" is under moderation on the Nexus!!! I couldn't download at the time so I just tagged it so I could come back and DL it later after work... but now it's under moderation!!!

BLARGH!!!

Does anyone happen to have a copy they got, before nazi nexus closed it down?

OH NO!!!

I have no idea why' date=' but the awesome "wet skin specular DLUG" is under moderation on the Nexus!!! I couldn't download at the time so I just tagged it so I could come back and DL it later after work... but now it's under moderation!!!

BLARGH!!!

Does anyone happen to have a copy they got, before nazi nexus closed it down?

[/quote']

Last 2 pages of the What mod is this thread has the link ;).

the reason its under moderation is because DLUG

took the sweaty body texture from this mod

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19666'>http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19666

and reuploaded it and called it his

so Nexus has not removed it, it is just under its real name

and by the person that really made it

"Fair Skin Complexion Sweaty Body-ADEC-CBBE-UNP-UNPB-UNPC by HHaleyy"

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19666

Ummm... but what if I don't want 'fair skin'? I likes my ladies tan. Not to mention my current lvl 43 character is a redguard, and 'fair skin' might be a bit of a stretch. LOL

My appologies if I offended, I do find myself siding with the 'banned' from nexus, as they usually end up here and supply us all with amazing stuff.

omg,just download one of the files in the Miscellaneous section....

ur lady will have the original skintone,as its just the specular map...

if using ENB ull have to reduce the specular power... otherwise she looks like vaselinated :P

EDIT: oh and backup ur old files.....

Ummm... but what if I don't want 'fair skin'? I likes my ladies tan. Not to mention my current lvl 43 character is a redguard' date=' and 'fair skin' might be a bit of a stretch. LOL

My appologies if I offended, I do find myself siding with the 'banned' from nexus, as they usually end up here and supply us all with amazing stuff.

[/quote']

Pretty simple solution, just don't use the femalebody_1.dds file that comes with the fair skin mod. I think the file responsible for the sweaty gloss is femalebody_1_s.dds, not sure though. Oh yeah and the normal map (for muscles for example) is Femalebody_1_msn.dds, maybe you don't want to change that either.

Absurd is right about the "femalebody_1_s.dds" file being responsible for the gloss texture. You may also want to make sure you have "femalehands_1_s.dds" and "femalehead_s.dds" for complete coverage, otherwise your hands or head might appear to be un-oiled.

I'd also recommend editing the mesh gloss for the best results - it can add a whole new level of wetness when it's set to 100 or 1000. To do this, all you'd need to do is open the mesh with nifscope, search the bottom list for "BSLightingShaderProperty" and expand it. Within that expansion, you should see a "Glossiness" setting - feel free to manipulate that and save.