Hello, I am not sure if i can link anything at the time being, how ever i was wondering if anyone is able to help me make an adult skin edit for the Vulpine Race Mod for Fall out 4, the mod is over on Nexus, anyone who knows about it or is using it currently, i would appreciate some advice in how to make the edit work. I was able to add nipples and vagina, how ever once in game the nipples don't line up right on the body,  i can keep messing around with it, how ever with no direction or help i am going at this blindly.  If anyone can give me advice on how to map the skin better, or what type of .dds file i should be saving it as, or even someone who is much more experienced in making skins, willing to take a swing at making an adult skin for this mod, i would appreciate that aswel

thanks in advance  :)

I did how ever upload the most recent effort made , file attached 

2NudeVulpineBody_d.dds

Archived