November 13, 2018 Patch for Sims 4 made WW disappear.

After the most recent patch to Sims 4 (November 13th), the WickedWhims Mod no longer works. I keep my mods updated when the update is available, and I am using the most recent version of WW 3.3.4.133b (31 August 2018).  I tried removing the mod, rebooting my pc and reinstalling it again, but to no avail.  Any solution out there?  Thanks a bunch.

There was a forum on a sims page about the update.  It was going to change alot of the coding and such so most mods (mostly scripted ones) will not work till they are updated by the mods creators.  I would suggest doing what i do, make sure your sims games DOES NOT auto update. Then go into off-line mode to prevent updates when still trying to play, and wait till the mods you use are updated to the current sims build. Otherwise you get can't play with your mods till then. Hope this helps you.

3 hours ago, Alicard8 said:

Был обновлен форум на странице sims. Он собирался изменить многое из кода, и поэтому большинство модов (в основном скриптовых) не будут работать, пока они не будут обновлены создателями мод. Я бы предложил делать то, что я делаю, убедитесь, что ваши игры для симов НЕ автоматическое обновление. Затем перейдите в автономный режим, чтобы предотвратить обновление при попытке воспроизведения, и дождитесь, пока моды, которые вы используете, будут обновлены до текущей сборки симов. В противном случае вы не сможете играть с модами до тех пор. Надеюсь, это поможет вам.

Увы не помогло, Симс обновляет автономно, без разрешения геймера. Возможно в Ориджин обновление что то сломало.

Archived