How do I remove a stubborn cum stain?

The cum sticks to my underboob like glue.  I remember first receiving it after sex with dogmeat.  It's like my badge of shame now.  I swear I only did it once!  I've tried swimming to wash it off.  I installed cwss and getting dirty in hopes the dirt would overwrite it and i could wash it all off.  Nope.  Is there a console command to reset my cum layer on my body?

6 minutes ago, treedweller1971 said:

The cum sticks to my underboob like glue.  I remember first receiving it after sex with dogmeat.  It's like my badge of shame now.  I swear I only did it once!  I've tried swimming to wash it off.  I installed cwss and getting dirty in hopes the dirt would overwrite it and i could wash it all off.  Nope.  Is there a console command to reset my cum layer on my body?

It happens sometimes, a few people have said it can be when you go through a load door or save etc, not sure that's confirmed though.  You can remove it using the looksmenu, if you go onto the body section and then overlays it will show the ones currently on your body, if its under your boob it will probably be chest something, choose edit and then remove it and accept the change, then exit back to the game 

18 minutes ago, Evilhomer said:

It happens sometimes, a few people have said it can be when you go through a load door or save etc, not sure that's confirmed though.  You can remove it using the looksmenu, if you go onto the body section and then overlays it will show the ones currently on your body, if its under your boob it will probably be chest something, choose edit and then remove it and accept the change, then exit back to the game 

Yay!  It worked!  For others that may have had this problem the console command for looks menu is

showlooksmenu 14

exactly like that.  Thanks for the help Evilhomer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It would be nice if someone would make a small mod that would wash away cum overlays if you swim naked, get naked in the rain, or take a shower using cwss. Seems unrealistic cum would stick to your skin like some sort of permanent miracle glue. Cum usually dries up within an hour in RL and begins to get crusty and flakes away. 

• 10 months later...

Archived