Help with creating a new trait with mod constructor v4

ponypew

I'm 100% new to making mods of any sort, so bare with me if this is a silly question. I'm trying to make a custom trait with Mod Constructor V4 (Thanks to the creator!), and I would like the male sim to get a buff when he's around another sim he's gotten pregnant, but I can't for the life of me get it to work in game. I've tried it without and with MCC and WW, which I was trying to use purely for the convenience. I've tried applying the buff a bunch of different ways, and I either end up with a MCC Last Except error or the buff is applied regardless of the conditions my male sim is in. 

Anyway, I would really appreciate any help you can provide me!

Thanks! 

• 2 months later...

I can't even get my traits to show up in CAS. Any help there? I get an error when exporting to mods that says something like "Multiple component error. The first will be used and the last will be ignored." Then it shows up in the main menu as a working mod but won't show up in CAS. 

• 11 months later...

Archived