CAN SOMEONE HELP ME? RANDOM CTD.

27 minutes ago, 5584569695584 said:

Skyrim's mod limit is 254, once it reaches that it crashes, since you have 247 .esp's loaded, I assume some of the mods have extra .esp's (2 per mod that LOOT doesn't show) Removing a few mods should fix it. If not, please provide the Crashlog, you can turn it on in one for skyrim's text files. (look for Papyrus logs). I hope this helps ?

No, it will not help as it doesn't make sense.

I've no idea how you produced that load order but it is a complete mess.

How does esp #254 manage to get between esp #22 and esp #23? You shouldn't be running 254 esps anyway, that is asking for trouble. I'll let those who run SE tell you which of of your mods will work and which will not.

You may want to provide a tad more information such as when and where the crashes occur and has you game ever worked.

May help. Try a create merged patch  with (TES5Edit- SSE version) not a mod merged patch. I see you have Bash patch. IF you use Vortex this will show how many Conflicts, Cyclic, Cycles you may have.. I find loot makes mistakes .In Wyre, the first column right at the top if you tick the little box here you drag either up or down your load order this can bypass loot and change your load order if you are using Vortex. .  A good source of information would be Gopher, Gamerpoets, Wiki. Run Bash patch again, only this time you will see your bash patch and created Merged patch. Disclaimer: My example is only one of many different members who offer help. My may not fix your issue as the correct help might be supplied by other more experienced  members.Karenxx. 

8 hours ago, Karen1965 said:

May help. Try a create merged patch  with (TES5Edit- SSE version) not a mod merged patch. I see you have Bash patch. IF you use Vortex this will show how many Conflicts, Cyclic, Cycles you may have.. I find loot makes mistakes .In Wyre, the first column right at the top if you tick the little box here you drag either up or down your load order this can bypass loot and change your load order if you are using Vortex. .  A good source of information would be Gopher, Gamerpoets, Wiki. Run Bash patch again, only this time you will see your bash patch and created Merged patch. Disclaimer: My example is only one of many different members who offer help. My may not fix your issue as the correct help might be supplied by other more experienced  members.Karenxx. 

Thank you so much i will try this.

8 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

I've no idea how you produced that load order but it is a complete mess.

How does esp #254 manage to get between esp #22 and esp #23? You shouldn't be running 254 esps anyway, that is asking for trouble. I'll let those who run SE tell you which of of your mods will work and which will not.

You may want to provide a tad more information such as when and where the crashes occur and has you game ever worked.

My game has worked ofc until recently when i mod i tend to add patches so that they can work more so with other mods, heavily modded but still ran well until recently i hit CTD after a few minutes of game play regardless of the area. 

Archived