DOAX Venus Vacation: NUDE MODS by Knight77. Download Thread ( DMM-Centered )

8 hours ago, jc340061420 said:

please tell me how to remove this mark, thakn you so much, the name is : knight77_SSR_Event_PvP_7DayIslandTour  

I updated this costume and will upload images and files soon

3 hours ago, yuhsuan said:

new mod has problem

1.JPG.55adfb267eccc4f6bbd58a6116757e12.JPG

Simply remove all previous mods and skins. I added "knight77" to all foldernames, to make it easier for others to see from which modders these mods are in case of conflicts.

But now have the old and new folder with the same content, thats why it says dublicates

On 12/26/2018 at 4:07 PM, knight77 said:

Video Wall:

Video Edits:

IMPORTANT NOTE:

You can only have one of these active at a time.

You need to rename the video file and replace it with the current video showed on the video wall. This file name changes over the weeks, depending on what video is visible!

MAKE A COPY OF THE ORIGINAL FILE!!!

Video Path:

\DOAX-VenusVacation\DX11_data\COMMON

Current Video Date:

2019-03-14

Current Video File Name:

105027d10e436dd9f59c508f1c137d40cb441f1dca1cd15ad3cbb129e91b763e (DOA6 Video)

e88a8e41c01e60bbf5dce3f78390cf86e7ee589178207037cd1ede36090c2cb0 (DOAXVV Standart Intro. Usually active when no special video is playing)

Preview will follow:

Reveal hidden contents

File Download:

VIDEO EDITS

Credits Animations:

Hi I'm a little confused at changing the video to one of the video edits. I get as far as locating the original video file, and I get stuck at how to actually swap them out so the game uses the edits? I change the name of the video edit to whatever is being used atm but they are different file extensions and the game won't recognize the .wmv.

20 minutes ago, gir102 said:

Hi I'm a little confused at changing the video to one of the video edits. I get as far as locating the original video file, and I get stuck at how to actually swap them out so the game uses the edits? I change the name of the video edit to whatever is being used atm but they are different file extensions and the game won't recognize the .wmv.

You need to completely rename it: meaning also changing the file extension, or in this case, remove it

The file needs to be renamed to that exact name! All the files in that folder dont have any file extensions.

But remember to keep a copy of the original one!

1 hour ago, knight77 said:

You need to completely rename it: meaning also changing the file extension, or in this case, remove it

The file needs to be renamed to that exact name! All the files in that folder dont have any file extensions.

But remember to keep a copy of the original one!

Ok thank you I managed to figure it out. I had to get rid of the .wmv for the video file which was an...interesting process to say the least lol (cmd shenanigans). But now I can put any file I want now in the game. 

Love your mod! Just want to let you know that your First Luna mod isn't listed on the 1st page. Also, within that folder, is there anyway Ayane's stockings can be removed from her Papillon Dance outfit while keeping the rest of the mods for it? Thanks and keep up the great work!

10 hours ago, gir102 said:

Ok thank you I managed to figure it out. I had to get rid of the .wmv for the video file which was an...interesting process to say the least lol (cmd shenanigans). But now I can put any file I want now in the game. 

cmd? wtf?

You just need to un-hide the known file endings:

You are using Windows right? (I use Win7)

There is an option "Folder and Search options"

Under the tab "View" you can uncheck the box "Hide extension of known file types"

If you uncheck it and save it, then you will see behind every file their extensions like .png, .mp3 etc and can easily rename it, even the file extension, or even delete it

It should be a real easy process ^^ (btw I just translated it, so it might differ in your windows, because mine is set to german)

But even with win 8 or 10 there should be a relativly quick way to show all extensions in order to change them

So for next time, use that method, it will save you some time I think :)

24 minutes ago, Tap Master C said:

Love your mod! Just want to let you know that your First Luna mod isn't listed on the 1st page. Also, within that folder, is there anyway Ayane's stockings can be removed from her Papillon Dance outfit while keeping the rest of the mods for it? Thanks and keep up the great work!

Yeah I have in my complete pack some mods I haven't listed yet in the thread. Because I dont have all these costumes I mod. I often search the players top list or my friend list for hours to find that costume if there isnt a cutscene for it. But I also don't mod it right away then. For modding I only need the frame analysis, so when I finish modding it I often dont find someone in the game with it, so I dont have any screenshots

About the Papillon Dance: I dont think I can remove the stockings since under them the body mesh is removed and the stockings have only their costume weights, which wont work as body weights

1 hour ago, Fatdaddy69 said:

@knight77

Have you ever tried to replace a body with very less vertex, likely around 90 vertex.

Is there any method to do so?

you mean a very low resolution mesh?

Why would I downgrade the models? For this I could just play the game with lowest settings^^

Or do you mean something else?

10 minutes ago, knight77 said:

you mean a very low resolution mesh?

Why would I downgrade the models? For this I could just play the game with lowest settings^^

Or do you mean something else?

I mean case like this, the body have very few vertex group that

after I transfer the body weight to nude body, almost all the parts collapse, the breast, the panty and legs

doa13241.JPG.c80cdabd0e771c7b9142b8fd0edad772.JPG

1 hour ago, Fatdaddy69 said:

I mean case like this, the body have very few vertex group that

after I transfer the body weight to nude body, almost all the parts collapse, the breast, the panty and legs

When there are so few vertex groups it means that the body mesh has many holes.

The full nude body has (I think) 148 vertex groups.

If you have less than that, even after merging, you probably have holes in the body which you can't rebuild as body. They are usually blocked by larger areas of clothes

At least I haven't found ways to repair them.

Usually you would think that there is allways the same rig/skeleton underneath the girls body, but 3Dmigoto allways have different values for the same vertex group of different costumes.

That's why we have to extract and merge the body everytime for every new costume! Otherwise we could use the base nude mesh and weights for all costumes and just edit the clothes.

55 minutes ago, knight77 said:

When there are so few vertex groups it means that the body mesh has many holes.

The full nude body has (I think) 148 vertex groups.

If you have less than that, even after merging, you probably have holes in the body which you can't rebuild as body. They are usually blocked by larger areas of clothes

At least I haven't found ways to repair them.

Usually you would think that there is allways the same rig/skeleton underneath the girls body, but 3Dmigoto allways have different values for the same vertex group of different costumes.

That's why we have to extract and merge the body everytime for every new costume! Otherwise we could use the base nude mesh and weights for all costumes and just edit the clothes.

Like one from your mod, SR_Girl_Nyo_Dress

I see you able to transfer the only breast part to the its original hash

the original hash only have 9X vertex group, I wounder how you can did it?

Are you just did what we usually did and remove the whole body except the part needed?

Or you have other way to party transfer weight to another?

doa212121.JPG.53ebabecb9db38f31cff6912bd4c7e90.JPG

4 minutes ago, Fatdaddy69 said:

Like one from your mod, SR_Girl_Nyo_Dress

I see you able to transfer the only breast part to the its original hash

the original hash only have 9X vertex group, I wounder how you can did it?

Are you just did what we usually did and remove the whole body except the part needed?

Or you have other way to party transfer weight to another?

What I do is just like in the tutorial video from ausgeek.

I merge together the costume and body to get weights I need. But as I said, not all costumes will give you the whole body. But sometimes its enough to rebuild the chest are and the rest needs to be covered with the costume, so you have to edit it in a way it looks good.

But before I merge, I allways make a copy of the imported body and clothes and put it on another layer in blender.

So when I merged, I still have the imported, non-merged meshes to work with.

I import my full nude body mesh and with the original costume mesh (the one with holes) I stich together a mesh that is very similar to the original costume body. After I have stiched together a body mesh without the holes, I then simply transfer the weights from my previoulsy merged mesh.

This is also why my mods sometimes take a little longer because stiching/sewing a body mesh together but keeping certain areas like the original takes some time.

But as far as I can see it with some users reporting problems with tan lines and other stuff, I would say mine are simply the best ones in case of clean and proper work

So I downloaded your updated mod pack, but I can't find the marie/fiona/kanna pajama mod? Unless it's the Softness Event Thousand Years folder, which then when I put it into my mods it doesn't show up for Marie. Her costume is still the same.

Also for your current Watermelon Blow in the WInd costume, you mentioned in the main thread that by changing the ini file you can show/hide stuff on the costume, how do you do that? I don't see an ini file in the mod folder...

On 5/31/2019 at 5:12 AM, knight77 said:

cmd? wtf?

You just need to un-hide the known file endings:

You are using Windows right? (I use Win7)

There is an option "Folder and Search options"

Under the tab "View" you can uncheck the box "Hide extension of known file types"

If you uncheck it and save it, then you will see behind every file their extensions like .png, .mp3 etc and can easily rename it, even the file extension, or even delete it

It should be a real easy process ^^ (btw I just translated it, so it might differ in your windows, because mine is set to german)

But even with win 8 or 10 there should be a relativly quick way to show all extensions in order to change them

So for next time, use that method, it will save you some time I think :)

OH

That makes this SO much easier. I had all file extensions hidden so changing them was near impossible LOL. Thank you again.

first of all thank you for all the hard work, the mod looks amazing

but i cant get it right

is it just simply extract the whole file into mod\skin and it will work?

it appears as wierd shadowed swimsuit spot on nipples and pubic area

which swimsuit i have to use in order to activate the nude skin?

i am a very computer noob so.... need a bit help

thanks

On 6/1/2019 at 4:28 AM, dangercloth said:

I want to make the nagisa's mermaid swimsuit topless only like Mr. Date Takenobu , but it seems that the folder reference destination is different.

I prefer half-naked than all undressed.... please help me X(

Wow first time seeing someone spell out my full name. Where did you saw my post (I don't even remember where I post that)?

If you just want to solve the error message, simply just provide the file to the path that requires it. But it will cause some weird problem. 

Alternatively, you can use Minazuki's Mermaid swimsuit to do what you want.

Personally I am planning to editing his mermaid mod to suit in Knight's mod mechanism, but when I am free.

On 5/31/2019 at 10:28 PM, dangercloth said:

I want to make the nagisa's mermaid swimsuit topless only like Mr. Date Takenobu , but it seems that the folder reference destination is different.

I prefer half-naked than all undressed.... please help me X(

Sorry but I wont go back to that suit. It had some issues when trying to export, So I wont work on it again unless I have to because its broken.

On 6/1/2019 at 2:39 PM, farranpoison said:

So I downloaded your updated mod pack, but I can't find the marie/fiona/kanna pajama mod? Unless it's the Softness Event Thousand Years folder, which then when I put it into my mods it doesn't show up for Marie. Her costume is still the same.

Also for your current Watermelon Blow in the WInd costume, you mentioned in the main thread that by changing the ini file you can show/hide stuff on the costume, how do you do that? I don't see an ini file in the mod folder...

What is the Pajama costume exactly? By now there were several pajama like costumes

About the Watermelon costume, if you go into the .ini file (possibly best with Notepad+) you will see that every part of the costume is marked by name, so you see what is what.

When you add ";" before specific lines you can deactivate them. But maybe I just upload you another .ini file

13 hours ago, ayawrxsti said:

first of all thank you for all the hard work, the mod looks amazing

but i cant get it right

is it just simply extract the whole file into mod\skin and it will work?

it appears as wierd shadowed swimsuit spot on nipples and pubic area

which swimsuit i have to use in order to activate the nude skin?

i am a very computer noob so.... need a bit help

thanks

You have 3Dmigoto installed? and all mods are in the Mod folder?

When you look now at my first posts, you see costume. All these are the modded one. If you wear one of them you will see an affect

Excuse me, may I ask a the question about installing the mod?

After I extract Knight77's mod packages and 3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation-2.2 into the game's folder, I can't launch the game. It keeps showing gray in launch window as the following:

temp.jpg.732f194993191d64dac0b664574870ce.jpg

It seems be locked at d3d11.dll because if I remove it, the game can be launched, but the mod can't be used.

How should I solve the problem? Thanks.

33 minutes ago, hades14 said:

Excuse me, may I ask a the question about installing the mod?

After I extract Knight77's mod packages and 3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation-2.2 into the game's folder, I can't launch the game. It keeps showing gray in launch window as the following:

It seems be locked at d3d11.dll because if I remove it, the game can be launched, but the mod can't be used.

How should I solve the problem? Thanks.

When you remove 3Dmigoto allways use its own uninstall file! Otherwise you delete important game files!

I would suggest you repair your game, then install 3Dmigoto first without any additional mods and see if its working so far. After that start adding the mods

13 minutes ago, knight77 said:

When you remove 3Dmigoto allways use its own uninstall file! Otherwise you delete important game files!

I would suggest you repair your game, then install 3Dmigoto first without any additional mods and see if its working so far. After that start adding the mods

I've used uninstall to remove 3Dmigoto and Mods files, the game can launch and play normally.

But after I extract 3Dmigoto(not contain the mods) into the game, it still not work.

My OS is windows 8, and I wonder if there is anything needs to install for the tool?