DOAX Venus Vacation: NUDE MODS by Knight77. Download Thread ( DMM-Centered )

54 minutes ago, taroshin said:

Thank you as always!

It seems  (knight77_SSR_Event_WrappedInOmori_Pinchos (Misaki_Tamaki) ) doesn't work properly  

I already installed you'er latest d3dx ini  

what should I do ?

I only have it on Misaki. But there it works.

I know that it isnt working correctly for Monica. She got some different hashes and I haven't fixed that yet, but other than that it should work.

Otherwise i need more information about your error.

7 hours ago, knight77 said:

I only have it on Misaki. But there it works.

I know that it isnt working correctly for Monica. She got some different hashes and I haven't fixed that yet, but other than that it should work.

Otherwise i need more information about your error.

image.png.621daebd5bba520507a56d70debbe055.png

Thank you  my  screen pasted 

Error message  is only related  (secret bathtime) and( mermaid martini)  

On 6/17/2020 at 11:57 AM, knight77 said:

Uploaded the new d3dx.ini file.

Everything should work again with this!

Thank you for new d3dx file and for your awesome Mod!!!

Now have a little problem with Hitomi. When I play volleyball and press MAX button, in the scene of maximum power, Hitomi's eyes looks like magenta alpha channel...

1 hour ago, driva said:

Thank you for new d3dx file and for your awesome Mod!!!

Now have a little problem with Hitomi. When I play volleyball and press MAX button, in the scene of maximum power, Hitomi's eyes looks like magenta alpha channel...

xD

I will look into it. Haven't used Hitomi lately so I have to check if it appears on my system as well

On 6/14/2020 at 4:34 AM, crazy1111 said:

I think Skins_knight77 forgot to include Sayuri.dds file in his All-In-One Pack and for the life me, I can't find the individual file either! So I just downloaded the updated "skins.ini" file and made a copy of the "Honoka.dds" file and renamed it "Sayuri-ps-t0=645e22fc.dds". I mean they pretty much have the same nude body, so you or whoever can use this as a temp fix until Skins_knight77 updates his files on here.

Thanks crazy1111 san.

I tried the same way with you but seem I dont have the new version of "skins.ini" where could I find it? 

Hi there Mr. Knight,

You're all of Man's friend for the work you're doing here. I'm having an issue with the Towel costumes for Marie (and Nagisa by proxy) where their naughty bits end up not loading. This is the Steam version. See attached screenshots of issue with the warning when I first equiped the towels on Marie and Nagisa. Not sure what I'm missing here.

image.png.34df6c9a4ad99f6b0776802fe2751ed3.png

Errors:

image.png.283f37e3351b64e435ac674cff259e1f.png

Side question, if I'm able to get this fixed I was wondering if all the other characters had the towel instead of the panties as well? I'm only finding the towel for Marie, everyone else has that removed with just the panties. Love the work!

11 hours ago, indirian said:

Hi there Mr. Knight,

You're all of Man's friend for the work you're doing here. I'm having an issue with the Towel costumes for Marie (and Nagisa by proxy) where their naughty bits end up not loading. This is the Steam version. See attached screenshots of issue with the warning when I first equiped the towels on Marie and Nagisa. Not sure what I'm missing here.

Errors:

image.png.283f37e3351b64e435ac674cff259e1f.png

Side question, if I'm able to get this fixed I was wondering if all the other characters had the towel instead of the panties as well? I'm only finding the towel for Marie, everyone else has that removed with just the panties. Love the work!

There is a duplicate error with the "FloatRoom" mod which the steam version doesnt have yet and for the "Towel" mod you seem to miss some files, or the loction in the .ini file is wrong.

Look at the path: It says it wasnt able to find the resource in that path. But "marie.vb" and "Marie_Towel.vb" should in a Mod folder, not just in the games main folder.

Could it be that the .ini file for that mod got placed in the main folder by accident? Delete it or put it back into its original mod folder.

7 hours ago, knight77 said:

There is a duplicate error with the "FloatRoom" mod which the steam version doesnt have yet and for the "Towel" mod you seem to miss some files, or the loction in the .ini file is wrong.

Look at the path: It says it wasnt able to find the resource in that path. But "marie.vb" and "Marie_Towel.vb" should in a Mod folder, not just in the games main folder.

Could it be that the .ini file for that mod got placed in the main folder by accident? Delete it or put it back into its original mod folder.

Thank you for the help sir! I found that line for the FloatRoom and disabled it. I have the *.ini Files in the Mod folder "knight77_SR_Event_Towel" so maybe there's a file path directly in the .ini that's incorrect?

image.thumb.png.56dd1a366fcee344f7ed350a3d19d99e.png

• 2 weeks later...

There seems to be a misalignment between Luna's nipple texture and the "bump". It's more noticeable if you zoom in and rotate the camera, but the dark nipple area is lower than the nipple bump, especially on her left tit. She's the only girl that seem to have this problem.

Luna tit 1.jpg

Luna tit 2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there, I know this might've been asked way too many times but I can't for the life of me figure how out how to turn on the nude mods.
3dmigoto seems to be working properly as it appears when I press F1, and pressing F2 says costume mod is enabled but nothing happens.
There seems to be no problems with the other mods as well so I'm at a loss.

Any help would be appreciated.

On 11/14/2018 at 12:07 AM, knight77 said:

Lingerie:

SR_Event_LingerieA_icon.jpg.f55ef4a45808df8a52d4d0c1cd4e7d3e.jpgSR_Event_LingerieB_icon.jpg.d0d62d848e4062ae3714330c4ee84bd7.jpg (Top removed, Panty remaining. Also the same for Leifangs Girl specific SR Lingerie)

Reveal hidden contents

SR_Event_LingerieA_prevall.jpg.3389d98beb10980c508d3baa0bc29777.jpg

Marie Bigger Breast Options

Normal  |  Swollen  |  Implants

Reveal hidden contents

SR_Event_LingerieA_prevmar.jpg.d800890733d844d8778988f080d432f4.jpg

File Download:

SR_Event_Lingerie.rar 2.98 MB · 2,305 downloads

Hey Knight, I'm currently trying to learn modding, and I'm at a roadblock with this outfit. Apparently, there is another body hash that procs with this outfit, but I can't seem to find it. How did you find the second body hash?

8 hours ago, RequiemsEdge said:

Hey Knight, I'm currently trying to learn modding, and I'm at a roadblock with this outfit. Apparently, there is another body hash that procs with this outfit, but I can't seem to find it. How did you find the second body hash?

There are several ways to find the Hashes you need.

1) Ingame searching with 3Dmigoto (in Hunting mode)

2) In Blender, when clicking on the part you want to edit. Its name includes a part "vb=xxxxxx"

3) In your "FrameAnalysis" folder. But you need to have it imported in Blender allready. The part you selected includes a number in its name. Its name starts with that number. In your folder you sort by name and look for that number. You will find several items with that same numbers. There will be one with "VB" and one with "IB". Usually these two will have the same hash, but some like that costume have different IB and VB hashes. Thats were you have to use the different hashes.

On 7/28/2020 at 5:54 PM, zxrn said:

Hi there, I know this might've been asked way too many times but I can't for the life of me figure how out how to turn on the nude mods.
3dmigoto seems to be working properly as it appears when I press F1, and pressing F2 says costume mod is enabled but nothing happens.
There seems to be no problems with the other mods as well so I'm at a loss.

Any help would be appreciated.

After hours of searching for whatever conflicts and mods I have messily slapped in there, everything finally worked out. 
Thanks for all the sweet skins and costumes Knight! Might give this modding thing a go someday too.

I'm having problem with Loquat, making empty space in its place. Basic bikins work fine as intended. I confirmed it doesn't work on Misaki, Kasumi, Ayane and Marie (but for her it is untouched), but does work on Luna [didn't check other girls]. Checked with different skins. Used the version from front page.

• 2 weeks later...

I just started playing this game so I'm very new to the modding community for it. Will these mods work on the International/English steam version or they for the japanese version only? I used a VPN to DL English version on Steam so I would much rather play in English.

Hello Mr. Knight, thank you so much for taking the time and effort to make such beautiful mods and sharing them with us! I just wanted to check before I started the process and ask if the information on page one is still current for getting setup for the basic "all in one/two pack"? I've never used mods before so this will be new waters for me but it seems rather straight forward but I notice it was from nearly two years ago and I'm sure much has been updated since that time. Thank you again and I hope you are having a great day!

15 hours ago, MrCookieCake said:

Hello Mr. Knight, thank you so much for taking the time and effort to make such beautiful mods and sharing them with us! I just wanted to check before I started the process and ask if the information on page one is still current for getting setup for the basic "all in one/two pack"? I've never used mods before so this will be new waters for me but it seems rather straight forward but I notice it was from nearly two years ago and I'm sure much has been updated since that time. Thank you again and I hope you are having a great day!

Hey there. There were updates but it isnt uptodate at the moment. I can upload my current mod setup to an unorganizes All-In-One-Pack so you guys have working mods again.

I recommend then using the ModManager to change or setup the mods (Enable using the .ini files)

Cheers