So, I walked into my house the other day, and my mannequins were doing that creepy thing where they move around like they are alive, and it made me wonder... has anyone done a mannequin sex/rape mod? I looked but couldnt find anything.  I think it would be.... interesting.
I have tried to learn to mod, but... my brain just couldnt get it.  So.. if anyone who likes to mod gets bored... there is an idea to think about. 

You have a mannequin to exercise in Cum Shot Brothel and you can have sex with mannequins using Scent of Sex.

Both are mods made by me.

Maybe some other mod exists.

5 hours ago, CPU said:

You have a mannequin to exercise in Cum Shot Brothel and you can have sex with mannequins using Scent of Sex.

Cool.  I will check them out

Hey CPU, can you provide a link to the first mod you listed?  I cant seem to find it.
Also, I have tried to use scent of sex before, but apparently I dont know how to give it the right directions to do what I want it to do :(

On 11/9/2018 at 2:16 PM, CPU said:

So I found the mods you mentioned.  The first is only for oldrim, and I play newrim.
How much would you charge me to make me a mod like I want?

• 3 years later...