Help finding the race, presets for this PC

I'm trying to find what race, presets are used for the pc that factoryclose uses.

(pics from his mod horrible harrasment and BakaFactory's SLAL Animation)

As far as i know that is UUNP 7b oppai and fairskin

I would like to know what race is that and if there are some presets for it. (for the face i mean, i really like how the character looks.)

Spoiler

RieklingPussySucking01_S01Test.gif

1967153257_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot

SLHH05.jpg.d63dac0950b005f38c936a525dcc6

729257401_DesktopScreenshot2018_04.15-01

It's more likely 7B Natural based on how the breasts separate.  The skin is either Pure or Fair Skin. Pure skin areolas fade into the surrounding skin while Fair Skin areolas have a distinct edge. For the face, you can get a really similar shape from any of the popular Asian follower like RRC, Eomsic, etc.

• 6 months later...

Sorry for bringing this back from the dead, but I also want to find/create this look on my character. I agree, they do look nice.

In my searches, I have found little, but I found the hair they used: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60730/
It should be the last hair in that pack. It's a HDT hair too.

I'm trying to recreate them in CBBE (my favored body replacer). I will update you when/if I finish.

Cheers.

Archived